can kitt right him self?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:37 pm

Fair enough.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:06 pm

Let's put it this way.

Nivek is going to try to improve himself, he might need a little help along the way.

It doesn't matter if it does go in a previous post, because all these posts sink back into the oblivion of the back end of this post, so not everybody is going to know the story all the time, unless they happen to be like me who actually finds behavioral patterns very interesting and keeps track of them. Basically, Nivek is just going to have to keep trying to improve, and we (as I stated before) need to try to help, not hinder.

Nivek is going to have to post at his own risk. But as it was said before, he is improving.

It's still not fair to ask people to have to go back to school to learn because of one person's disability. A disability shouldn't be an excuse, it should be reasoning to try harder. Those who make excuses for them are even worse, those who don't encourage them to try harder, are even worse. So, as a community. (Last time I checked, we are one, right?) Let's work on helping.

And one other little note of logic here: do you think it is helping anybody (nivek, the board, etc.) to keep debating about posts that were there, and about nivek's hindrance? It doesn't. If Nivek is willing to learn (as he seems to be) then let's help him, and not berate others for trying to help, either. But helping does not include merciless teasing. That is just being a bully.

Now, I think that this thread needs to come to a rest, and I think that somebody owes Nivek a new thread, don't you?

KI

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:20 pm

Nicely said as always KI.
Could Kitt get right side up from sitting on his roof with out any other type of out side help other then Michael ?
Now here’s a funny thought.... Kitt trying to turbo boost while upside down, but instead of jumping it just pushes Kitt along on his roof at a great knot of speed.

I can just picture Kitt zooming along on his roof.

:lol:
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nivek
FLAG Recruit

Post by nivek » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:33 pm

ok now take a way the mbs.then after kitt stops slidding flip him up on to his wheels and then think of what kitt would say.

what a ear full

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:37 pm

"Ouch"?
:spmgo:
"What do you mean, 'get'? You ARE in big trouble." -KITT, Not a Drop to Drink.

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:07 am

If KITT were totally upside down, on his roof, he could possibly, but not very likely, use the autoroof to right himself, but I doubt the autoroof function was built with enough strength to perform that task. Perhaps if he were on his side, using the auto door opener would right him. I think the doors had some decent strength to them.

The grappling hook, and his retro rockets each offer a good chance of righting him, if he's in the right position. As with most things, it all depends on the circumstances.

DK