Crossovers: Who would you cross?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Crossovers: Who would you cross?

Post by knightimmortal » Sat May 17, 2003 12:31 am

This is a bit of a fan fiction question, but one that I think needs to be asked.

If you could read any crossover between Knight Rider and another show, what would you like it to be?

Basically, say what show you would like to see crossed over with Knight Rider in a fan fic.

KI

Katt
Operative

Post by Katt » Sat May 17, 2003 1:00 am

I was thinking of doing a cross over with the escape from LA, or escape from New York movies :lol: Can never find inspiration for it though. :cry:

sofchance
Rookie

Post by sofchance » Sat May 17, 2003 1:08 am

Knight Rider and Viper, where the FLAG team would have to work with the VIPER squad (from season 2).

Knight Rider and Dark Angel - Max finds KITT buried under rubble since the blast and uses him to fight Lydecker (season 1). KITT finds it intriguing to have a woman in the driver's seat (especially with her attitude).

Knight Rider and The A-Team!
Murdock: "B.A., I think this car is talking to me."
B.A.: "Aww Hannibal, I can't believe this crazy foo."

Katt
Operative

Post by Katt » Sat May 17, 2003 1:14 am

sofchance wrote:Knight Rider and Viper, where the FLAG team would have to work with the VIPER squad (from season 2).
Too late, there is or has been atleast 2 stories with that crossover. :P

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat May 17, 2003 1:23 am

Actually, not really, there was one, that is hard to find complete on the net, and the other is a Knight Rider 2000 crossover, so it is still open, really for the Original Knight Rider Universe. :)

KI

Katt
Operative

Post by Katt » Sat May 17, 2003 1:32 am

True, very true.

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Sat May 17, 2003 2:20 am

KR, Airwolf and and McGyver...no wait, I already did that. Hmmm, how about KR and Walker: Texas Ranger?

*Walker and Trevett are hidden on the side of a country road waiting for the villain of the day to come by, while Michael and KITT are zooming in SPM through wide open Texas about to pass them at close to 300mph.*

Trevett: What is it, Walker?

Walker: I see something...something peculiar. I'm gonna go check it out.

Trevett: You do that. (Trevett then turns his hat down over his face to
sleep.)
*Walker moseys over closer to the road, where the black dot is growing larger by the second. "Jumpin' Jackrabbits!" he thinks to himself as he rushes back to the truck to tell Trevett. As soon as he gets to the door(with his back momentarily to the road) KITT whooshes by with only the descending whine of his turbines serving as temporary witness. Walker jumps in the grey Dodge Ram and shakes Trevett.*

Walker: Come on, wake up, pardner.

Trevett: (Groggy)Whaa, what? What's going on?

Walker: Did you see that?

Trevett: See what?

Walker: Nevermind. (Picks up radio transceiver.) This is Ranger Walker.

Elderly female dispatcher: Who?

Walker: (Louder) Walker! Cordell Walker. Listen, has anyone seen a black...a black, er, has anyone seen something very black near state route 65 going at an estimated speed of, well, *pauses for a moment, stupified, then resumes in an awed tone* around 300 miles per hour?

Elderly female dispatcher: *Obviously upset, voice now breaking, sniffles
audibly* Over all the years I've known you, Cordell, you ain't never let'em get to you. You oughtta be ashamed of yourself, Cordell Walker! You're sworn to uphold the law! Then to find you drinking on duty...(breaks off into sobs.)

Walker: (He drops the transciever in half-amused disgust, before thinking aloud.) I've never seen anything like that before. I wonder...

Trevett: (Now fully awake, but doubting, he sees a golden opportunity to needle Walker.) Happens all the time, Walker. In fact, I'm surprised that we haven't seen one sooner, with all the time we spend out here in the middle of nowhere.

Walker: Seen what?

Trevett: I heard you - "I wonder..." he spoke mockingly hoarse whisper. Tell ya what, old buddy. I won't say anything about this little incident, this time.

Walker: What "incident?"

Trevett: It's perfectly common for people to become disoriented under stress, and with this Texas heat - look, I don't think any less of you just because you, you know, you saw something.

Walker: I did see something.

Trevett: Of course you did. That's what I said, didn't I? You saw something. Did I not say that?

Walker: Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Trevett: Ok then. (He cocks head back once again, pulls hat downward, but as he drifts off, his mouth comes open. Not to be outdone, Walker waits till he hears his partner's signature musical tones. His revenge will come swiftly. An unwitting grasshopper presently lands in his lap through the open window. Yes, this will be good.

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightdriver » Sat May 17, 2003 9:11 am

If KITT is gonna wokr with anyone, its gotta be Batman. LOL The perfect crime fighting team. 8)
Brian - Knightdriver.com

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Sat May 17, 2003 10:20 am

That was really great DK! Now you gotta finish it! :D

Cheri

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Sat May 17, 2003 12:23 pm

I had an idea for a fan fic with Robocop and KITT... lol...

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Sat May 17, 2003 3:52 pm

Thanks CK:), but...um, finish? I hadn't really thought about writing an entire fanfic around it. I'll give it some thought, though. Couldn't be too hard, I guess.

Corby

Crusing
Recruit

Post by Crusing » Sat May 17, 2003 4:33 pm

How about Terminator and Knight Rider. Probaly get one of the Terminator robots to drive Karr. Karr and a Terminator's programing are not much different, they both want to destroy and don't care much for human life.

Skynet gets a hold of Karr's cpu and now they are bent on destruction of human life.

The only group that can stop them are FLAG in a war of machines.

FLAG vs. Skynet

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Sat May 17, 2003 6:31 pm

Darknight wrote:Thanks CK:), but...um, finish? I hadn't really thought about writing an entire fanfic around it. I'll give it some thought, though. Couldn't be too hard, I guess.

Corby
You got a great start there, go with it :) ! Somehow I got this crazy image of Chuck beating the crap outta DH or maybe he could actually show DH how to do the martial arts the right way lol.

Cheri

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Sat May 17, 2003 6:32 pm

Crusing wrote:FLAG vs. Skynet
lol... that battle would be over rather quickly... As anyone who's seen the Terminator 3 trailers will testify...

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Sat May 17, 2003 7:41 pm

Knight Rider and Back to The Future.

Michael gets infected with a man made biological poison that has no cure/antidote. Devon puts the order in for Michael to be put on ice (cryogenically frozen) Bonnie and Doc Brown work together to make KITT have time travel capabilities but do to funding and the loss of FLAG's main operative, FLAG folds and the project is never completed.

The year 2003 Michaels cryo tube is disturbed and out craws an unthawed Michael knight with about 96 hours to live. He finds kitt buried in a warehouse and re-activates him. KITT fills Michael in about the missing parts for the flux compasitor, well the parts that were so hard to find back in the 80's are now available at any radio shack in the year 2003, and KITT is able to walk Michael threw the process of finishing the flux compasitor.

Michael and KITT go back in time to 1987 to hopefully prevent the events that occurred so many years ago from ever happening. Its an adventure out of time, as Michael starts to age (or catch up with time) and he teams up with himself back in the 80's, two Michaels two kitts, banter galore. :)

Ok so its a really dumb idea and its one of my old fan fics... I give up. lol
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Sat May 17, 2003 8:43 pm

How about Magnum?
Do you think micheal and Magum would get along togather?
Don't think Kitt would like the dogs zues and apollo. :)

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat May 17, 2003 9:05 pm

Crusing wrote:How about Terminator and Knight Rider. Probaly get one of the Terminator robots to drive Karr. Karr and a Terminator's programing are not much different, they both want to destroy and don't care much for human life.

Skynet gets a hold of Karr's cpu and now they are bent on destruction of human life.

The only group that can stop them are FLAG in a war of machines.

FLAG vs. Skynet
Well, I've never seen KARR as the type that likes to be controlled to any extent. So, KARR could never get along with Skynet, who HAS to be the ONLY AI in charge.

It's also interesting to note that Skynet feared that the independant Terminators would turn traitor (which is why Skynet tried to insure their independance was extremly governed) and side with the humans, which makes KARR and a Terminator not so much alike, at all.

And, at what time point would this be happening in? Since F.L.A.G. is around, I'm guessing either in the present of in the slight past.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat May 17, 2003 9:21 pm

I've thought of doing a Sliders/KR cross-over was something that I've been holding off on for a long time. I've always thought it would be fun to shoot Michael and KITT to an alternate universe where KARR proved his worthiness and KITT never existed.

I've also considered doing a KR/Survivor cross-over. Though, it wouldn't be what you might think.

KI Three Thousand
Recruit

Post by KI Three Thousand » Sat May 17, 2003 10:07 pm

Katt wrote:
sofchance wrote:Knight Rider and Viper, where the FLAG team would have to work with the VIPER squad (from season 2).
Real on T.V. of a fan fiction?
-If real on T.V.
Where can I get screen shots?
-If a Fan fiction
Where on Line?

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Sat May 17, 2003 10:13 pm

I LOVE BTTF! I just watched III today. I think it'd make a great crossover, at least upon first reaction.

DK

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat May 17, 2003 10:36 pm

KI Three Thousand wrote:
Katt wrote:
Real on T.V. of a fan fiction?
-If real on T.V.
Where can I get screen shots?
-If a Fan fiction
Where on Line?
The whole concept of the thread is about fan fiction. I think it is pretty easy to figure out that it is fan fiction. If you will look at the following post by me, you would have seen that it is a fan fiction. One is Knight with the Viper, and very hard to find on the internet anymore. The other can generally be found on Knight Rider 2000 Online, when it is up, but the webmaster is still in the process of moving.

KI

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Sun May 18, 2003 12:55 am

Some funny ones I thought about:

1. Knight Rider/Basic Instinct- Let's see, Michael is always a ladie's man... But what if Catherine Tramell (Sharon Stone's character from the film) was able to see through him to his very core? Would Michael be tempted into the dangerous world around her? Would KITT be able to keep up with her Lotus?

2. Knight Rider/Hooper- Let's see... Hooper, greatest stunt man alive... KITT, an indestructable car.... A movie near the edge of being canceled due to someone sabotaging stunts when they are trying to be filmed... Why not?

3. Knight Rider/Farscape- Michael Knight is contacted by the U.S. Government to go aboard Moya and keep an eye on John Crichton. "Sorry, KITT, if you can't fit in a transport pod, you can't come."

4. Knight Rider/Strange Luck- So strange an idea for a crossover, I can't even think of a possible story for a crossover. Chance and Michael run into each other... by chance.

5. Knight Rider/Dracula- Why not? It sounds cool to me.

6. Knight Rider/Evil Dead- Ash and his Boomstick, Michael with a souped-up battle ready KITT, hords of deadites.... "HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!"

7. Knight Rider/Girls Gone Wild- Hey, Michael's a guy. He likes boobs just like some of the other perverted men in the world... Plus, KITT WOULD be a fly ride to get flashed in.

Katt
Operative

Post by Katt » Sun May 18, 2003 3:16 am

CB2001 wrote: 3. Knight Rider/Farscape- Michael Knight is contacted by the U.S. Government to go aboard Moya and keep an eye on John Crichton. "Sorry, KITT, if you can't fit in a transport pod, you can't come."
Oh! That'd be a great one! :lol:

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sun May 18, 2003 1:05 pm

After seeing a BTTF fan fic, I thought that was a really good idea. However, I would like to see one written where they both were real and knew of each other. I remember the fic had Doc mentioing that they are from the 80's series knight rider, would have been cool if there wasn't that wall there.

TT Snim
Operative

Post by TT Snim » Sun May 18, 2003 1:47 pm

knightdriver wrote:If KITT is gonna wokr with anyone, its gotta be Batman. LOL The perfect crime fighting team. 8)
All ready done! Well, Batman beyond actualy.

http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/ttsnim/write.html