K3000 spotted prototype on kr82

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

K3000 spotted prototype on kr82

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:34 pm

A prototype of the knight 3000 was spotted on the kr82 series. Bare in mind, it was only a prototype:

completely buttonless, meterless dash. Note the small red bulb as the voice modulator. and the windshield where you can't see a thing past the very first on screen display.

Way ahead of it's time.

WittgenTT5/Rstein
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: K3000 spotted prototype on kr82

Post by WittgenTT5/Rstein » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:45 pm

LMAO, nice one KR. Shame KR08 never got anywhere after Season 1.
Rstein, the supercomputer on wheels.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:02 pm

To be honest I felt like this must have been what it was like in the 80's knowing after a long day of work, to expect an episode of kr. In fact, I took it for granted to the point where it was a Wednesday and didn't even care the show was on for one episode. I did love how we filled up the KRO chat room to a point where Neil had to open up a second chat because it could only handle I think 12 or 24 at a time. We would compare scenes like Kitt having to drive in reverse against a truck as both shows did that same stunt or How in both the original and remake ki2t/ki3t had to turbo boost over a wall to break out a prisoner because a madman wanted to kill them. So I'll give it it's props, Was a good show but got cancelled before they could get it together. Liked the last few episodes the most.

WittgenTT5/Rstein
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by WittgenTT5/Rstein » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:20 am

Knight Racer wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:02 pm
To be honest I felt like this must have been what it was like in the 80's knowing after a long day of work, to expect an episode of kr. In fact, I took it for granted to the point where it was a Wednesday and didn't even care the show was on for one episode. I did love how we filled up the KRO chat room to a point where Neil had to open up a second chat because it could only handle I think 12 or 24 at a time. We would compare scenes like Kitt having to drive in reverse against a truck as both shows did that same stunt or How in both the original and remake ki2t/ki3t had to turbo boost over a wall to break out a prisoner because a madman wanted to kill them. So I'll give it it's props, Was a good show but got cancelled before they could get it together. Liked the last few episodes the most.
I'd imagine KRO being much more active in the heydays of KR, 2007-2008.
Rstein, the supercomputer on wheels.