Kitt in GTA5 Online

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Kitt in GTA5 Online

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:22 pm

I've been playing GTA5 Online lately and found a car called the Imponte Ruiner which closely resembles an 80's Camaro,Chrysler Laser,Chrysler 300Z,or a Dodge Daytona Turbo Z.I changed the hood,wheels,blacked out the windows,added all the armor I could,transmission,suspension,engine,added a turbo to it.I've also created a custom license plate through the android app available in the google play store.I created a kitt,karr,kitt with t-tops removed.It drives just as fast as kitt did in the show.

Here's what it looks like:

http://s728.photobucket.com/user/Knight ... 8520160835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope GTA5 gets converted to pc so people can start creating kitt models for this game.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Re: Kitt in GTA5 Online

Post by DJGM » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Grand Theft Auto V is definitely coming to PC (as well as Xbox One and PS4) later this year. This fall apparently.

(The Imponte Ruiner was in GTA IV as well.)

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 pm

For a while they were saying that they wouldn't be releasing it to pc.Fans started a petition to do it.When I got mine on pc,I tried saving a few bucks by getting it used on ebay.When I first played it i noticed glitching graphics.I looked it up online and Rockstar apparently got more orders than they could fulfill so some stores got copies with empty discs or discs that the game wasn't fully written to.I've been playing gta games since someone made a kitt car for vice city,gta san andreas,gta4,and now 5.I even found a kitt car model for gta3 and even gta1.

Tony Trout
Volunteer

Post by Tony Trout » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Can someone explain to me how to get vehicles like K.I.T.T.; Airwolf (yes, I've seen a YT video of this) and the "BJ & The Bear" truck into the game? I'm totally confused here....All three of these would be so cool to play!!!!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:16 pm

GTA creates these games for console systems first then ports them to PC.Currently all the games are on pc up to gta4.Gta5 is coming out soon for pc,ps4,xbox one with upgraded graphics compared to ps3 and xbox 360.People make vehicle models for these games once they are out on PC.I've assisted on teams in creating textures for kitt models for gta vice city,san andreas,and gta4 as well as a need for speed game.You download the vehicle list program and replace an existing car to use it in game.Some people made a mod for the gta4 game to have moving parts on cars such as convertible tops,machine guns,spoilers,including a scanner for a kitt model.Each vehicle designer uses EPM to have their own effects on their car such as kitt's scanner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I4fusvbsRA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've helped the designer of this kitt model work on his.I think he got the the trans am model from a Forza game and converted it to look more like kitt.I have a more updated model than what's in the video including the working scanner.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:09 am

Its actually this model that I was working on with another person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6PrimcyG2Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its gone through many changes to make it very accurate since this early design.

Tony Trout
Volunteer

Post by Tony Trout » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:05 am

Thanks for that info. How difficult is it to get the game onto an X-Box 360? I've heard that the game, alone, takes up a lot of space so I'll probably have to buy another hard drive for my X-Box 360 (I can't afford an X-Box One just yet - too dang expensive).

:kittconv2:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Actually Rockstar had a problem with the GTA5 game when it came out.They got more orders than they could fullfill.In a rush they copied discs and some got written to the game but those discs had errors where the game wasn't completely written so the game has graphic flickering.Some discs didn't get the game written to it at all.Gamestop got a lot of complaints mostly from PS3 users and some Xbox360.They are trying to make it up to us with a better version on xbox one,ps4,and pc.

I bought mine off ebay for $50 used when it first came out.Had some flickering problems on the ps4 60 gig model.Found out the info from this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9AGDZB38A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are a few people who have posted vids on erorrs,glitches,and how to get around the size of the hard drive problem.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... disc+error" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony Trout
Volunteer

Post by Tony Trout » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Knight Racer wrote:Actually Rockstar had a problem with the GTA5 game when it came out.They got more orders than they could fullfill.In a rush they copied discs and some got written to the game but those discs had errors where the game wasn't completely written so the game has graphic flickering.Some discs didn't get the game written to it at all.Gamestop got a lot of complaints mostly from PS3 users and some Xbox360.They are trying to make it up to us with a better version on xbox one,ps4,and pc.

I bought mine off ebay for $50 used when it first came out.Had some flickering problems on the ps4 60 gig model.Found out the info from this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9AGDZB38A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are a few people who have posted vids on erorrs,glitches,and how to get around the size of the hard drive problem.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... disc+error" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks, I appreciate the link and info!!!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:21 pm

No problem.Glad I could help.I'm waiting for the game to be ported to pc and for someone to come out with a kitt.I know someone who took the Forza racing game trans am model and turned into kitt.Hope he can get the different plugins to converti it to whatever format they choose the new pc game should be.

Tony Trout
Volunteer

Post by Tony Trout » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:58 pm

I purchased GTA 5 last week and I'm finding it to be one heck of a difficult game to play!! It's probably because I've never played the earlier versions (which I should probably do at some point) but - I'm hoping that the strategy guide I'll be buying will help a little bit. The one problem I'm having right now is that I can't get past the part where one of the guys gets caught by a guard and he gets killed by the guard before I can shoot him. :(

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

It starts getting to be a lot more fun after the tutorial.One of my favorite missions is to rescue the main characters son who tried to sell his father's boat without permission but instead gets kidnapped with the boat and you have to chase after it with your new criminal partner while driving.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:29 pm

For a while this is how I modified my imponte ruiner to be kitt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-c-vWmDQI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When this gets converted to pc many people will try to convert cars from older gta games to the new gta5 format.There were 3 teams of people trying to make a kitt for gta4 when it was on pc.

johnolsen
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by johnolsen » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:45 am

This would be an awesome news if GTA 5 would be coming to PC.

WittgenTT5/Rstein
Operative

Post by WittgenTT5/Rstein » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:18 pm

johnolsen wrote:This would be an awesome news if GTA 5 would be coming to PC.
GTA V is already on the PC ya dingus, there's even a KITT-like car in GTA:O, the Ruiner 2000.
Rstein, the supercomputer on wheels.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm

johnolsen wrote:This would be an awesome news if GTA 5 would be coming to PC.
Sir.

Sir? Are you there?

Are you ok?

Please lift up your rock sir.

acanais64

Post by acanais64 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:42 am

Knight Racer wrote:For a while they were saying that they wouldn't be releasing it to pc.Fans started a petition to do it.When I got mine on pc,I tried saving a few bucks by getting it used on ebay.When I first played it i noticed glitching graphics mutuelles Entreprise.I looked it up online and Rockstar apparently got more orders than they could fulfill so some stores got copies with empty discs or discs that the game wasn't fully written to.I've been playing gta games since someone made a kitt car for vice city,gta san andreas,gta4,and now 5.I even found a kitt car model for gta3 and even gta1.
Lucky, I have never been able to cross the cape of car purchases while I have been playing for quite a while. Otherwise, how did you manage to unlock all that.

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Well, it looks like the spammers are now adding their crap to our quotes. This guy was caught up in the new members group, but if you could keep your eyes open, I'd appreciate it. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

WittgenTT5/Rstein
Operative

Post by WittgenTT5/Rstein » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Matthew wrote:Well, it looks like the spammers are now adding their crap to our quotes. This guy was caught up in the new members group, but if you could keep your eyes open, I'd appreciate it. :good:

Matt
"Keep your scanners peeled." -Michael Knight

@topic: Man, I can't wait until Scripthook is updated, so I can eff around with the two Rsteins, try out Goliath/the Hauler Custom and the updated Knight Rider mod!

WittgenTT5/Rstein
Operative

Post by WittgenTT5/Rstein » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm

WittgenTT5/Rstein wrote:
Matthew wrote:Well, it looks like the spammers are now adding their crap to our quotes. This guy was caught up in the new members group, but if you could keep your eyes open, I'd appreciate it. :good:

Matt
"Keep your scanners peeled." -Michael Knight

@topic: Man, I can't wait until Scripthook is updated, so I can eff around with the two Rsteins, try out Goliath/the Hauler Custom and the updated Knight Rider mod!
Not too fond of this new update, if you ask me. Okay, the KR mod's Turbo Boost is way better now, but everything else is broken or just sh1ttier than before.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 pm

I hear Rockstar thought it was cool to send a cease and desist to OpenIV?

Disgusting.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 am

Assasinge wrote: I hear Rockstar thought it was cool to send a cease and desist to OpenIV?

Disgusting.
Actually it was Take-Two Interactive (the company that owns R* Games) that sent the C&D order to the OpenIV devs.

Even though the OpenIV modding tools were designed to work only within Story Mode and actively prevented access
to GTA Online while mods were in use, an official statement from R* Games claimed OpenIV was being allegedly
used to affect players of GTA Online, even though other modding tools unrelated to OpenIV were specifically
designed for malicious affecting genuine players of GTA Online.

Reviews for GTA V on Steam have gone from "Overwhelmingly Positive" to "Overwhelmingly Negative" since the
bean-counters at Take-Two Interactive effectively banned all forms of modding on the PC version of GTA V.

Now the only KITT-like cars you can have in GTA is the stock Imponte Ruiner or the Ruiner 2000.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:55 am

I read the steam reviews with a good laugh yesterday. Congratulations, Take Two. You've ruined GTA!