KITT Cars My History.

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KITT Cars My History.

Post by kitt34 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 pm

All of the cars, except the mustang have MBS aka Molecular bounded shell.

and the corvette stingray has the ultimate MBS and nano technology.

Kn1ghtboy
Rookie

Post by Kn1ghtboy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:51 pm

The mustang GT500KR had nano technology. Beyond MBS! That's old school! Welcome to the 21st century!

Lots of improvements beyond the mere 80's! Learn history & technology!

KITT to me can be any car as long as the fan believes! That's what this is about! Not mere squabbling this car is better than that car! 3rd grade is outdated!

Fans make this true to them in their hearts & souls! Want to do pros & cons...go to college, take a class & write an essay!

Next!!

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:44 pm

:good:
Kn1ghtboy wrote:The mustang GT500KR had nano technology. Beyond MBS! That's old school! Welcome to the 21st century!

Lots of improvements beyond the mere 80's! Learn history & technology!

KITT to me can be any car as long as the fan believes! That's what this is about! Not mere squabbling this car is better than that car! 3rd grade is outdated!

Fans make this true to them in their hearts & souls! Want to do pros & cons...go to college, take a class & write an essay!

Next!!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:11 pm

If you look at 1 hour 3 minutes into the 2 hour kr08 movie,When Mike and Sarah were chasing down the bad guys that kidnapped Dr.Graiman,you'll see ki3t shot up and Mike asking "I thought this car was bulletproof?" to which Sarah replied,"Without the computer,the nanotechnology can't fix itself." Just like Sarah said in the to the gas issue, "Sometimes complicated isn't always best." which reminds me of another favorite saying of mine newer doesn't always mean better.Now to compare that to the ki2t,Kitt's cpu could be deactivated and the knight 2000 body would still be invulnerable thanks to the molecullar bonded shell.Ki3t requires a computer to be invulnerable ki2t doesn't.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:21 pm

kitt34 wrote:All of the cars, except the mustang have MBS aka Molecular bounded shell.

and the corvette stingray has the ultimate MBS and nano technology.
Knight Racer wrote:If you look at 1 hour 3 minutes into the 2 hour kr08 movie,When Mike and Sarah were chasing down the bad guys that kidnapped Dr.Graiman,you'll see ki3t shot up and Mike asking "I thought this car was bulletproof?" to which Sarah replied,"Without the computer,the nanotechnology can't fix itself." Just like Sarah said in the to the gas issue, "Sometimes complicated isn't always best." which reminds me of another favorite saying of mine newer doesn't always mean better.Now to compare that to the ki2t,Kitt's cpu could be deactivated and the knight 2000 body would still be invulnerable thanks to the molecullar bonded shell.Ki3t requires a computer to be invulnerable ki2t doesn't.
Getting back off the topic. This is KITT Cars My History thread!

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Kitt_24 wrote: Getting back off the topic. This is KITT Cars My History thread!
Not sure that counts. The MBS and nano technology are apart of the KITT Cars history, so that makes talking about all that ok too. :good:

:kitt: Vs. :karr:
There is the best, then the Rest!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:31 am

You're right KITT_Vs._KARR,this is all a part of kitt car's history.Who's to say the TKR vehicles and kift had the MBS.Maybe they had some bullet proof materials.What I find humorous is that Domino's a convertible and in the episode the magnifacent TKR,all she has is her windows rolled up to protect her driver.Completely vulnerable from the back of the car and top.Domino also had ejector seats.Another function of kitts that was passed down through history of F.L.A.G. vehicles.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Somebody said it best here, there will never be another car that is as technologically advanced as KITT, just like the enterprise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUPK2tTx0tc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc1yBSUev7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 pm

The KITT Name will live on.

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 pm

The cars in TKR only had armored plating, which is why they had so many technicians monitoring them while in Sky One. The closest car to unofficially have MBS was KRO, whose technology was based on the study of years with KITT and Micheal Knight. It seemed almost invincible by taking on rockets without a scratch. But extreme heat destroyed it, similar to an is episode where KITT was in a extreme heat situation and started malfunctioning. The Knight Rider 2000 TV movie had KIFT bulletproof. And KI3T was bulletproof due to unstable molecular bond of nanobites in both the TV movie 2008 and the TV Series.
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.