SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Guests Announcement!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Guests Announcement!

Post by kitt1 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Straight from Santa's sleigh to your stocking. I am proud to announce the first celebrity guests for the 2014 SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA event. In an exclusive appearance for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, Jeffrey Osterhage and Ed Crick from the cult favorite episode, KITT vs KARR. Jeffrey played John Stanton, the young man who found KARR buried in the sand at the beach. Ed played Eddie the owner of Ed's Marine boat shop. Did you know 2014 will be the 30th anniversary of the episode KITT vs. KARR? This will be the first time ever that these two actors have been together in 30 years! Don't miss out out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet these two recognized stars from one of the most cherished episodes of the series!

Come celebrate the KITT vs KARR 30th anniversary, exclusively in Atlanta!

This is just the beginning of our celebrity guest announcements for the 2014 event. Other guests will be announced very shortly. We will have some of our "regulars" as well as several celebrity guests making their first appearance at SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. Also, we are working on some special surprises to include some original props from the series. Announcements will be made as details are confirmed.

If you have been to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA in the past, you know what a fun event it is. If you have never been before, take this opportunity to come meet our celebrity guests and some really wonderful, fellow fans, and see some finished and in-progress replica conversions.

Remember, SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA is the ONLY all "KNIGHT" event in the US. Don't miss out!

Details can be found as they become available at the website http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and join us at our Facebook page, SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. And, as always, if you have ANY questions, contact me personally at mpuette@hotmail.com. Remember the dates, August 8-9, 2014. That give everyone time to save and make plans to attend.

The Celebration Continues. See you in August!

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Guests Announcement!

Post by knightdriver » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Wow,

This is going to be awesome.

Last year was a blast and well worth the 2100 mile round trip we took.
I'll be there one way or the other. Can't wait.

Hope everyone can get the opportunity to make this event.

You'll be glad you did.
Brian - Knightdriver.com

genlee01kitt2k
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by genlee01kitt2k » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Enjoyed all the times I've been there. A true Knight event that you really get to spend the time and talk to the Cast and Crew. Also, you don't have to have a finished Knight Rider Kitt/Karr to attend this event. You can have your 82-92 Firebird / Trans Am and everything in between on your Kitt/Karr project. All is welcome

genlee01kitt2k
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by genlee01kitt2k » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Southern Knights will be my debute of my New Kitt... as my old Kitt was wrecked on account of a older gentlemen running me off the road. Putting him back together now... Painting and doing it all ourselves. Should be complete soon. Hope to have a certain trailer project done too. :good:

kngt2k
Volunteer

Post by kngt2k » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 pm

This is THE show of 2014... guaranteed...
if you want to go to a fantastic show that is ALL Knight Rider, and have a blast, this is the show for you.

it's 2 days that goes by way too fast, but you will take with you memories for a lifetime.

In the coming days I will be posting pics and personal memories. Start saving now and plan to attend the ONLY Knight Rider themed show in the US