Knight Rider Italy

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

bkitt2000
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Italy

Post by bkitt2000 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:44 am

This Italian Guy created one of the best K.I.T.T replica I have ever seen ! called K.I.T.T V 2.0

http://www.kittsupercar.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :good:

The genius creator of this car is Marco Valleggi

A Must see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyN974_luI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITTfan
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Italy

Post by KITTfan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:48 am

That indeed is super awesome, it has even a laser coming behind scanner opening and co2 (or something) spraying under the nose and very nicely finished replica overall, turnsignal covers and the lights visible through it, lovely touch screen monitors, there's even Pacman game, just beautiful :)

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit

Post by walter h. anderson » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:53 pm

I just found this today. I can't talk verbally right now because my jaw is still on the floor. Saved the app on my smartphone, and my eyes are glued to it.

Everyone MUST see this!!!
If you don't make a difference, you are not the Knight Rider.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:03 am

I loved this guys replica.I remember when he used to have a vid screen for the lower console.He must have switched it out for the actual console again.He's got seat controls i think under the driverside seat.One of the best replicas i've ever seen.

The only problems with this replica is that he's using season3 graphics and the voice modulator seems to be blarring too high in sync with what he's saying.You shouldn't have to see all 3 lines at max each time he says something.

spyhunter2k
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by spyhunter2k » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Ummm...Marco Valleggi is the same Italian guy that obviously recast Billy G's front nose, and tried to pass it off as his own design (see other thread on this), so please consider this before you send business his way by praising his work.