Deadly Knightshade nitpick

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightbas
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Deadly Knightshade nitpick

Post by knightbas » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm

It's just occurred to me, why doesn't KITT know that his scanners have been deactivated, and by whom? On top of that, how was he able to drive onto the stage during the magic show? Dr. Browning must've done his evil work by then, or have I missed something?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Deadly Knightshade nitpick

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 pm

I think this falls under the same category as scent of roses why kitt's scanners weren't on surveilance mode.His microprocessors must have deduced that the threat level was low enough not to require the scanners to be on even if it is lit.

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 am

While we're nitpicking episodes, how about season 4's "Killer KITT?" How was KITT fooled by the electronic voice when the girl impersonating Bonnie was putting the new memory module in? For that matter, how did KITT not recognize that she was just wearing a mask?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:44 pm

See the little gadget hanging around Bonnie's neck?That was leading to a microphone that changed her voice.Since she looked and sounded exactly like Bonnie there was no need to run the 3 dimensional interactive graphics plotter to tell if it was makeup or a mask.