Hotwheels elite Kitt Preorder on Ebay?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hotwheels elite Kitt Preorder on Ebay?

Post by DevonStyles » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Knight-Rider-KI ... 53efb3bf1f" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just seen this. I have not been keeping up with what's going on surrounding the Elite series Kitt but I had no idea if it was some sort of scam or where else I can order this thing from. A legit site would help. I suppose ebay is safe but I never dealt with a pre-order over ebay.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Hotwheels elite Kitt Preorder on Ebay?

Post by blowersho » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:35 am

You can order it at, http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitli ... p=&x=0&y=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MrSmith
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Hotwheels elite Kitt Preorder on Ebay?

Post by MrSmith » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm

The seller has pretty good feedback history, a few negatives but I'm sure you will get your car, when it does come out.

Only problem I see is that when you pay with PayPal you only have 45 days? or 41 days is it? to lodge a claim that your item didn't arrive or that it wasn't as described.

It could be a month before the seller has it, so there is 30 days gone to begin with.

Personally I would just go into your local diecast toy store and get them to order you one, or just wait till they appear online, even though there is only going to be 4000 made I really don't see them being rare to begin with, with the near $200 price tag.

Look at eBay, it is awash with HotWheels Elite products, they aren't exactly rare.

Don't get me wrong its a great model of KITT I want to get one when they come out, but I just don't think you need to pay for it then wait and wait for it.

Preordering isn't uncommon on ebay, the sellers get your money then they ship the item when it arrives in.
Appears perfectly legit to me.