Scent of the Roses music in with TKR

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krfan1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Scent of the Roses music in with TKR

Post by krfan1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 pm

I've been watching TKR while I reload a computer (I haven't watched TKR in a while).

At the end of "Angels In Chains" (where Jenny is convicted of treason), Kyle hands Jenny a FLAG folder on Michael Long/Knight. After Kyle leaves, and Jenny starts to tear up, you can hear the same arrangement that plays when Stevie dies where the camera pans to the roses.

Fun Fact: When the camera zooms in on the file Jenny is holding, you can clearly see a KR episode guide (I don't remember which forum member's it was).

-Nick

DarylKnight
Rookie

Re: Scent of the Roses music in with TKR

Post by DarylKnight » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Yes! I distinctly remember catching that on it's first run episode. If I'm not mistaken, it was an episode guide for Season 3. I remember catching "KITT vs. KARR" and "The Rotten Apples" on that list. :kitt:

tharpdevenport
Operative

Re: Scent of the Roses music in with TKR

Post by tharpdevenport » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 pm

It's not the same theme. I just went over to Hulu.com and watched that ending. I know the music from the Peake score, almost by heart.

Man alive -- AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL series. I have a renewal in passion for hating that POS spin-off series.
:evil:
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.