Knight Rider Timeline

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

annericelover
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Timeline

Post by annericelover » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:22 am

OK, I'm no expert on dates or anything, so this is more of semi-timeline. I would like to see a more detailed timeline from one of you guys, so please feel free to respond and make it better.

1979-Future FLAG member Jenny Andrews is born to Michael Long and an unknown woman{I have yet to watch this whole series, so I have no knowledge of how old Jenny is in TKR, but I'm sure she is at least 18, it was also never official that she is his daughter}

1981-FLAG Members Wilton Knight(Richard Basehart), Charles Graiman(played by Bruce Davison in the KR2008 series) and FLAG technicians(including Marco Berio played by Harvey Jason in S4'S "Killer KITT & William Key played by Frank Farmer on Team Knight Rider) develops KARR(Knight Automated Roving Robot)and while successful discover that the vehicles has a self preservation protocol and is put away. Some time later KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand)is successfully built and the self preservation defect from KARR is fixed.

1982-Wilton Knight Foundation Finder of FLAG(Foundation for Law And Government)after searching for a long while for a capable and sane person to take on his "One man can make a difference" mission recruits Michael Long, a young police officier who has recently been betrayed and left for dead. Reconstructing his face to look like his son Garthe (since it was shot)and replacing his last name(keeping Michael Long dead)to Knight and passes away.

1982-KARR(voiced by Peter Cullen)is reactivated and sees Michael and KITT as a threat to his survival and goes after them.

1982 II-Michael Long, now Michael Knight meets FLAG members Devon Myles(Edward Mulhare), Bonnie Barstow (Patricia McPherson) & KITT(Knight Industry Two Thousand) (voiced by William Daniels)and help to begin their crusade to champion the helpless the powerless and make Wilton Knights dream alive.

1983 II-Michael Knight during a mission gets the assignment to protect Stevie Mason(Catherine Hickland), a woman who was once his fiance when he was Michael Long and their romance is briefly rekindled.

1983 III-Bonnie Barstow resigns from FLAG to pursui graduate studies and is replaced by April Curtis(Rebecca Holden)

1983 IV-Michael Knight gets news on the escape of Garthe Knight from prison and comes face to face with his evil doppelganger, who with the help of Wilton Knight's Ex-Wife Rita(Barbara Walsh) develops Goliath, a massive truck with the same protective coating that KITT has and is nearly killed.

1984-Garthe Knight once again escapes from jail with help from a newer and more indestructible Goliath and a new tech engineer Christina(Suzanne Barnes)and kidnaps Devon and April in hopes of engaging Michael and KITT once again. In the battle Garthe and Christina drive off a cliff and are assumed dead.

1984 III-While on a mission to nab an international criminal and recover stolen rocket launchers Michael meets David Dalton(L. Charles Taylor)a government agent who is also trailing on the criminal who has recently murdered a lawyer friend. {Backdoor pilot for Code of Vengeance}

1984 IV-While on a mission as a singer to uncover the death of a rock and roll singer Michael is once again reunited with Stevie and their romance once again is rekindled {music featured in this episode was from David Hasselhof's debut album, which featured vocals from his then wife Catherine Hickland}

1984 V-April Curtis for unknown reasons leaves FLAG

1984 VI-While on a case that connects with former FLAG member Bonnie, she is convinced to return to FLAG

1984 VII-KARR(voiced now by Paul Frees) is reactivated when a couple on a beach discovers his vehicle under pile of sand and resumes his mission to destroy KITT and Michael, during the battle he explodes seemingly being destroyed for good.

1985-Michael is joined on a mission to save a scientist daughter by new FLAG member Elliott Sykes(Arya Gross)and KNERD(his mo-ped) is born {this was a one shot deal, but it might have been considered for a little time to be a recurring character}

1985 II-After a horrible confrontation with a super battering ram KITT is redesigned and given added features Bonnie is helped with new FLAG member RC3(played by Peter Parros)

1986-Electronics Genius Marco Berios(who was a partial designer of KITT) hacks into KITT's system and turns him against Michael in a revenge scheme, he felt he wasn't recognized enough.

1986-After being shot and almost dying Michael begins to rethink where he belongs in his life, eventually deciding to leave FLAG, Devon and Bonnie manage to locate Stevie and after their romance is once again rekindled they decide to get married. However, the man who ordered Michael to be shot, fearing Michael saw him has him targeted and at the wedding Stevie is shot by accident. Michael decides to stay with FLAG.

1987-1996-Michael Knight at some retires from FLAG to live a more normal life. Bonnie also resigns

1988-1990 Future FLAG member Michael Tracuer(Justin Bruening) is born to Michael Knight and Jennifer Traceur(Susan Gibney)in order to keep them both safe Michael Knight decides to leave and stays out of contact with his son.

1990-1997-James Marland (William Bullmiller)joins FLAG as Devon Myles replacement and his first act of duty he has KITT disassembled to start work on KRO(Knight Reformulation One) (voiced by John B Wells), a black Ferrari while that is going on he decides to choose Martin Jantzman(Alan Coates) despite the fact that he isn't mentally ready to have such power

1990-1997 II-While working with FLAG Martin and his car KRO go rogue causing FLAG to rethink whether one man should have such power behind the wheels and begins work on a team of Knight Riders.

1997-A Group of 5 people are chosen based on their abilities to take control of 5 AI vehicles and form Team Knight Rider, these members and vehicles are:
Kyle Stewart(Brixton Karnes), a former CIA spy he takes control of Dante(voiced by Tom Kane), a Ford Expedition Sport Utility Vehicle
Jenny Andrews (Christina Steel)a disciplined gymnast, martial arts expert and former US Marine, she takes control of Domino(voiced by Nia Vardolis), a Ford Mustang GT convertible
Erica West(Trageser), a deceptive con woman with a mysterious past, she takes control of Kat(voiced by Andrea Beutner), a motorcyle
Kevin "Trek" Sanders(Nick Wechsler), a techno-wizard with a slacker mentality, he drives Plato(voiced by John Kassir), another motorcyle that when merged with Kat can form a High Pursuit Vehicle
Duke DePalmer(Duane Davis)an ex-cop and former heavyweight boxer, he controls Attack Beast(voiced by Kerrighan Mahan) a Ford F-150 truck

1997 II-KRO is somehow reactivated and immediately goes to free his driver Martin, almost destroying Duke and Attack Beast in the process. When freed Martin decides to exact revenge against Marland for having him locked up. Team Knight Rider is able to protect Marland by using a holographic device, Marland however takes it in his own hand to destroy KRO, also killing Martin(despite Kyles attempt to save him)in what looks like Molton Lava(I think its melted steel).

1997 III-Marland resigns due to his actions.

1998-Team Knight Rider discovers Mobius (David McCallum)is preparing for a final showdown. Mobius as part of his plan frees 5 criminals. The team also discovers a European attempt at a Team Knight Rider, they are shown KA(Knight Alpha) a prototype for a new vehicle, one that refuses to speak English and talks German. The team begin to speculate that Shadow(Steve Forrest) is actually Michael Knight, as the only thing they are told is that he is a former FLAG member who never lost a mission. After the team defeats Mobius they are surprised at the appearance of thought to be dead Michael Knight..

2000-Devon Myles rejoins FLAG as a joint venture with Russell Muddock(Carmen Argenziano) and ask Michael Knight to return, Michael is upset when he learns that KITT was disassembled and each part of him was put into various things. They discover that KITT's personality chip has been implanted in Shawn McCormick(Susan Norman), a police officer whose brain was destroyed by a bullet. With all KITT's parts brought back together, Michael has them reassembled in his prized 57 Chevy making him KIFT(Knight Industries Four Thousand) (voiced by William Daniels)after the mission Michael once again retires. Devon Myles also dies

2001-2008-FLAG disappears, eventually reforming with the NSA when Charles Graiman decides to bring it back stronger and better than ever. During this period of time his team decides to make improvement of KITT/KIFT by adding some new features and renaming him KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand){voiced by Val Kilmer}, a Ford Shelby GT500KR . Also Charles Graiman, knowing Mike Traceur and his connection with Michael Knight and his current position as a US Marine in Iraq decides to choose him to be the new driver.

2008-After returning from Iraq and being thrust into FLAG by Sarah Graiman(Deanna Russo)and KITT, Michael Traceur meets his father Michael Knight who convinces him to stay with FLAG and follow in his footsteps.

2009-Charles Graiman is killed and Alex Torres(Yancey Arias) becomes in charge. Alex than decides its a good time to reactivate KARR(once again voiced by Peter Cullen) (who apparently they have rebuilt from the parts left over), who effectively kills Alex by fusing with him and once again going after KITT and Michael. KITT and Michael are successful in their mission and Sarah decides to take over as head, Charles' dying wish.

Now I know I have probably made some errors, ones that I will fix if someone brings them up or after I have gotten the new series and have seen TKR.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Re: Knight Rider Timeline

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 am

- It's Devon Miles, not "Myles".

- K.A.R.R. in Trust Doesn't Rust (Peter Cullen) DID NOT go after Michael and K.I.T.T., they pursued him - K.A.R.R. was more infantile and not intentionally menacing. It isn't until K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R. (Paul Frees) that K.A.R.R. brings the fight to them.

- It's "Knight Industries Two Thousand" - not "Knight Industry Two Thousand" - Hasselhoff screwed up his line in Chariot of Gold, even the script reads "industries".

- K.I.T.T. is decimated by "The Juggernaut" (not a super battering ram - it has a name ) after the MBS is dissolved by a specialized chemical solvant.

- Stevie was not "gunned down by accident", this makes it appear as if the gunman (Durante) had remorse for his actions. Actually it is more accurate to say Stevie sacraficed her life taking a bullet meant for Michael.

I would consider not counting Knight Rider 2000 in your timeline but rather list it as an alternate timeline event because by doing so, you're saying that the advanced technologies (for that movie) would superceed the technologies in 2008/2009 and if you agree to do that then you would also have to include somewhere Knight Rider 2010 (to be a complete timeline). Do you see the problem here?

It's probably a typo but it's not Martin "Jantzman" it's "Martin Jantzen" and yes, K.R.O. was destroyed by molten steel.

You are leaving out the fact that Mobius (believed to possibly be a heavily injured Garthe by fans) located and stole K.I.T.T.'s "cpu jar" inside the TKR headquarters and that Shadow revealed himself to be a hologram projected by K.I.T.T. and in the final episode of TKR also gave the TKR team coordinates to Michael Knight's grave stone - it wasn't until the moment they found his grave that the team learned that Michael Knight (not played by Hoff but a stand in) was alive.

You also left out another milestone with the new series. You ommited that Mike Tracuer was allegedly gunned down while fleeing custody in the subway by FBI agent Carrie Ravai and that Mike in fact took on his father's name as Michael Knight (Jr.)

As far as "KARR" goes it is unclear where the GT500KR version of KARR came from but it is believed not to be related to the original model but rather another design inspired by it. This is evidenced by the fact the acronym was changed to Knight Automated-Roving Robotic-Exoskeleton [ K.A.R.R(E). as we fans like to call it ]. Only Billy correctly refers to K.A.R.R. once - probably due to the horrible writing and continuity.

You should work in there somewhere that while Mike was serving in Iraq (pre-backdoor pilot - possibly early 2008?) his memory was wiped as the original driver of K.A.R.R.(E) which went bezerk and killed several innocent people leading to its deactivation.

So you might want to make those corrections/additions if you want to have a more complete and accurate timeline for the Knight Rider Universe.

Good luck! :good:

=VK=
:dash:

annericelover
Volunteer

Post by annericelover » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 am

Victor Kros wrote:- It's Devon Miles, not "Myles".

- K.A.R.R. in Trust Doesn't Rust (Peter Cullen) DID NOT go after Michael and K.I.T.T., they pursued him - K.A.R.R. was more infantile and not intentionally menacing. It isn't until K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R. (Paul Frees) that K.A.R.R. brings the fight to them.

(AS FAR AS I REMEMBER THEY PURSUED HIM, BUT THAN HE DECIDED TO FIGHT THEM TO SAVE HIMSELF)

- It's "Knight Industries Two Thousand" - not "Knight Industry Two Thousand" - Hasselhoff screwed up his line in Chariot of Gold, even the script reads "industries".

(I FORGOT TO FIX THAT, I DID MAKE THAT CHANGE LATER)

- K.I.T.T. is decimated by "The Juggernaut" (not a super battering ram - it has a name ) after the MBS is dissolved by a specialized chemical solvant.

(DUH!!! ON MY PART)

- Stevie was not "gunned down by accident", this makes it appear as if the gunman (Durante) had remorse for his actions. Actually it is more accurate to say Stevie sacraficed her life taking a bullet meant for Michael.

(IT LOOKED LIKE TO ME SHE ENDED UP IN THE PATH OF THE BULLET BY ACCIDENT)

I would consider not counting Knight Rider 2000 in your timeline but rather list it as an alternate timeline event because by doing so, you're saying that the advanced technologies (for that movie) would superceed the technologies in 2008/2009 and if you agree to do that then you would also have to include somewhere Knight Rider 2010 (to be a complete timeline). Do you see the problem here?

(I PUT DOWN THAT IT TOOK PLACE IN 2000 AND THE 2008 SERIES TOOK PLACE IN 2008, ASIDE FROM THE KITT CHIP IN A HUMAN NOTHING ELSE REALLY SEEMED MORE ADVANCED THAN IN THE 2008 SERIES, ALSO I HAVEN'T SEEN KR2010 AND DON'T REALLY HAS A FEELING IT FITS INTO CONTINUITY)

It's probably a typo but it's not Martin "Jantzman" it's "Martin Jantzen" and yes, K.R.O. was destroyed by molten steel.

(YEAH IT WAS A TYPO)

You are leaving out the fact that Mobius (believed to possibly be a heavily injured Garthe by fans) located and stole K.I.T.T.'s "cpu jar" inside the TKR headquarters and that Shadow revealed himself to be a hologram projected by K.I.T.T. and in the final episode of TKR also gave the TKR team coordinates to Michael Knight's grave stone - it wasn't until the moment they found his grave that the team learned that Michael Knight (not played by Hoff but a stand in) was alive.

(I HAVE YET TO SEE THE FULL SERIES OF TKR, BUT I DO LOVE THE IDEA THAT MOBIUS IS GARTHE AND WITH DAVID HASSELHOFF PLANNED TO RETURN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT SEASON 2 PREMIERE TO HAVE HIM RETURN AS GARTHE AS WELL)

You also left out another milestone with the new series. You ommited that Mike Tracuer was allegedly gunned down while fleeing custody in the subway by FBI agent Carrie Ravai and that Mike in fact took on his father's name as Michael Knight (Jr.)

(YEAH I DID FORGET ABOUT THAT, WHEN I AM ABLE TO WATCH THE FULL SERIES ON DVD AND TKR I WILL MAKE MORE INCLUSIONS, THIS WAS A SEMI-TIMELINE)

As far as "KARR" goes it is unclear where the GT500KR version of KARR came from but it is believed not to be related to the original model but rather another design inspired by it. This is evidenced by the fact the acronym was changed to Knight Automated-Roving Robotic-Exoskeleton [ K.A.R.R(E). as we fans like to call it ]. Only Billy correctly refers to K.A.R.R. once - probably due to the horrible writing and continuity.

(ALTHOUGH, I LOVED HEARING PETER CULLEN AGAIN I HATED THIS VERSION OF KARR, IT WAS SUCH A BAD IDEA, THE TRANSFORMER-LIKE LOOK WAS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO CAPITALIZE ON THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE, WHIVH IN ITSELF I DIDN'T LIKE)

You should work in there somewhere that while Mike was serving in Iraq (pre-backdoor pilot - possibly early 2008?) his memory was wiped as the original driver of K.A.R.R.(E) which went bezerk and killed several innocent people leading to its deactivation.

(I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT, WHICH IS FUNNY CAUSE RIGHT BEFORE I STARTED ON THE 2008-2009 PART OF THE TIMELINE I WAS THINKING OF THE FACT THAT MIKE WAS THE TEST DRIVER FOR KARR)

So you might want to make those corrections/additions if you want to have a more complete and accurate timeline for the Knight Rider Universe.

Good luck! :good:

=VK=
Thank you for your input, in your opinion aside from those mistakes/or omissions how did you think i did? I've never done a timeline before and this was a spur of the moment thing.
My responses to each of your concerns are in capitalized parenthesis

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:45 pm

K2000 had cryo-stasis for criminals, barcodes for license plates, and handguns illegal and replaced with stun guns, and brain fusion with microchips....which makes it a futuristic alternate universe. The only thing in common with the main timeline is Devon's apparent death, which isn't stated with details in Kr 08/series.
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

annericelover
Volunteer

Post by annericelover » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Nicholas Knight wrote:K2000 had cryo-stasis for criminals, barcodes for license plates, and handguns illegal and replaced with stun guns, and brain fusion with microchips....which makes it a futuristic alternate universe. The only thing in common with the main timeline is Devon's apparent death, which isn't stated with details in Kr 08/series.
Well things could have changed radically in the 8 years between KR2000 and KR2008, but I can see why you would want to put it in an alternate timeline, even the show runners said that the new series was a continuation of the original and had no connection with anything else down. I thinks its actually a really bad way to push aside KR2000 and TKR as they were decent efforts, I mean there doesn't have to be direct references, but they shouldn't just shoo away them either. I do like how they made MikeTraceur a US Marne, just like Jenny, its a small connection that only big fans would probably notice

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:52 pm

The funny thing is that if K2000 was current instead of that futuristic setting it would've had more of a chance as a series.....BUT WOULD YOU LIKE SHAWN AND KITT :roll: INSTEAD OF MK AND KITT :good: ?????
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

annericelover
Volunteer

Post by annericelover » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Nicholas Knight wrote:The funny thing is that if K2000 was current instead of that futuristic setting it would've had more of a chance as a series.....BUT WOULD YOU LIKE SHAWN AND KITT :roll: INSTEAD OF MK AND KITT :good: ?????
I think the idea was that Michael was going to serve in the position of Devon, just like in Team Knight Rider and Knight Rider 2008, but just more active. It seems like in all the series that has been made they had that one similar idea. So Michael would still be there, just not on every mission as an active person, in some episodes he would just hand out the assignment.

annericelover
Volunteer

Post by annericelover » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 pm

annericelover wrote:OK, I'm no expert on dates or anything, so this is more of semi-timeline. I would like to see a more detailed timeline from one of you guys, so please feel free to respond and make it better.

1979-Future FLAG member Jenny Andrews is born to Michael Long and an unknown woman{I have yet to watch this whole series, so I have no knowledge of how old Jenny is in TKR, but I'm sure she is at least 18, it was also never official that she is his daughter}

1981-FLAG Members Wilton Knight(Richard Basehart), Charles Graiman(played by Bruce Davison in the KR2008 series) and FLAG technicians(including Marco Berio played by Harvey Jason in S4'S "Killer KITT & William Key played by Frank Farmer on Team Knight Rider) develops KARR(Knight Automated Roving Robot)and while successful discover that the vehicles has a self preservation protocol and is put away. Some time later KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand)is successfully built and the self preservation defect from KARR is fixed.

1982-Wilton Knight Foundation Finder of FLAG(Foundation for Law And Government)after searching for a long while for a capable and sane person to take on his "One man can make a difference" mission recruits Michael Long, a young police officier who has recently been betrayed and left for dead. Reconstructing his face to look like his son Garthe (since it was shot)and replacing his last name(keeping Michael Long dead)to Knight and passes away.

1982 II-Michael Long, now Michael Knight meets FLAG members Devon Myles(Edward Mulhare), Bonnie Barstow (Patricia McPherson) & KITT(Knight Industry Two Thousand) (voiced by William Daniels)and help to begin their crusade to champion the helpless the powerless and make Wilton Knights dream alive.

1982 III-KARR(voiced by Peter Cullen)is reactivated and sees Michael and KITT as a threat after they pursue him to shut him down and decides they need elmination.

1983 -Michael Knight during a mission gets the assignment to protect Stevie Mason(Catherine Hickland), a woman who was once his fiance when he was Michael Long and their romance is briefly rekindled.

1983 II-Bonnie Barstow resigns from FLAG to pursui graduate studies and is replaced by April Curtis(Rebecca Holden)

1983 III-Michael Knight gets news on the escape of Garthe Knight from prison and comes face to face with his evil doppelganger, who with the help of Wilton Knight's Ex-Wife Rita(Barbara Walsh) develops Goliath, a massive truck with the same protective coating that KITT has and is nearly killed.

1984-Garthe Knight once again escapes from jail with help from a newer and more indestructible Goliath and a new tech engineer Christina(Suzanne Barnes)and kidnaps Devon and April in hopes of engaging Michael and KITT once again. In the battle Garthe and Christina drive off a cliff and are assumed dead.

1984 III-While on a mission to nab an international criminal and recover stolen rocket launchers Michael meets David Dalton(L. Charles Taylor)a government agent who is also trailing on the criminal who has recently murdered a lawyer friend. {Backdoor pilot for Code of Vengeance}

1984 IV-While on a mission as a singer to uncover the death of a rock and roll singer Michael is once again reunited with Stevie and their romance once again is rekindled {music featured in this episode was from David Hasselhof's debut album, which featured vocals from his then wife Catherine Hickland}

1984 VI-While on a case that connects with former FLAG member Bonnie, she is convinced to return to FLAG

1984 VII-KARR(voiced now by Paul Frees) is reactivated when a couple on a beach discovers his vehicle under pile of sand and resumes his mission to destroy KITT and Michael, during the battle he explodes seemingly being destroyed for good.

1985-Michael is joined on a mission to save a scientist daughter by new FLAG member Elliott Sykes(Arya Gross)and KNERD(his mo-ped) is born {this was a one shot deal, but it might have been considered for a little time to be a recurring character}

1985 II-After a horrible confrontation with a super battering ram KITT is redesigned and given added features Bonnie is helped with new FLAG member RC3(played by Peter Parros)

1986-Electronics Genius Marco Berios(who was a partial designer of KITT) hacks into KITT's system and turns him against Michael in a revenge scheme, he felt he wasn't recognized enough.

1986-After being shot and almost dying Michael begins to rethink where he belongs in his life, eventually deciding to leave FLAG, Devon and Bonnie manage to locate Stevie and after their romance is once again rekindled they decide to get married. However, the man who ordered Michael to be shot, fearing Michael saw him has him targeted and at the wedding Stevie is shot by accident. Michael decides to stay with FLAG.

1986 II-While on a mission that requires new equipment, Bonnie constructs SID, a small flying device that is turned into a Soccer Ball for this particular mission.

1988-1990 Future FLAG member Michael Tracuer(Justin Bruening) is born to Michael Knight and Jennifer Traceur(Susan Gibney)in order to keep them both safe Michael Knight decides to leave and stays out of contact with his son.

1990-Michael Knight at some retires from FLAG to run an unprofitable vast charter. Bonnie also resigns

1990-1997-James Marland (William Bullmiller)joins FLAG as Devon Myles replacement and his first act of duty he has KITT disassembled to start work on KRO(Knight Reformulation One) (voiced by John B Wells), a black Ferrari while that is going on he decides to choose Martin Jantzman(Alan Coates) despite the fact that he isn't mentally ready to have such power

1990-1997 II-While working with FLAG Martin and his car KRO go rogue causing FLAG to rethink whether one man should have such power behind the wheels and begins work on a team of Knight Riders.

1997-A Group of 5 people are chosen based on their abilities to take control of 5 AI vehicles and form Team Knight Rider, these members and vehicles are:
Kyle Stewart(Brixton Karnes), a former CIA spy he takes control of Dante(voiced by Tom Kane), a Ford Expedition Sport Utility Vehicle
Jenny Andrews (Christina Steel)a disciplined gymnast, martial arts expert and former US Marine, she takes control of Domino(voiced by Nia Vardolis), a Ford Mustang GT convertible
Erica West(Trageser), a deceptive con woman with a mysterious past, she takes control of Kat(voiced by Andrea Beutner), a motorcyle
Kevin "Trek" Sanders(Nick Wechsler), a techno-wizard with a slacker mentality, he drives Plato(voiced by John Kassir), another motorcyle that when merged with Kat can form a High Pursuit Vehicle
Duke DePalmer(Duane Davis)an ex-cop and former heavyweight boxer, he controls Attack Beast(voiced by Kerrighan Mahan) a Ford F-150 truck

1997 II-KRO is somehow reactivated and immediately goes to free his driver Martin, almost destroying Duke and Attack Beast in the process. When freed Martin decides to exact revenge against Marland for having him locked up. Team Knight Rider is able to protect Marland by using a holographic device, Marland however takes it in his own hand to destroy KRO, also killing Martin(despite Kyles attempt to save him)in what looks like Molton Lava(I think its melted steel).

1998-Team Knight Rider discovers Mobius (David McCallum)is preparing for a final showdown. Mobius as part of his plan frees 5 criminals. The team also discovers a European attempt at a Team Knight Rider, they are shown KA(Knight Alpha) a prototype for a new vehicle, one that refuses to speak English and talks German. The team begin to speculate that Shadow(Steve Forrest) is actually Michael Knight, as the only thing they are told is that he is a former FLAG member who never lost a mission. After the team defeats Mobius they are surprised at the appearance of thought to be dead Michael Knight..

2000-Devon Myles rejoins FLAG as a joint venture with Russell Muddock(Carmen Argenziano) and ask Michael Knight to return, Michael is upset when he learns that KITT was disassembled and each part of him was put into various things. They discover that KITT's personality chip has been implanted in Shawn McCormick(Susan Norman), a police officer whose brain was destroyed by a bullet. With all KITT's parts brought back together, Michael has them reassembled in his prized 57 Chevy making him KIFT(Knight Industries Four Thousand) (voiced by William Daniels)after the mission Michael once again retires. Devon Myles also dies

2001-2007-FLAG disappears, eventually reforming with the NSA when Charles Graiman decides to bring it back stronger and better than ever. During this period of time his team decides to make improvement of KITT/KIFT by adding some new features and renaming him KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand){voiced by Val Kilmer}, a Ford Shelby GT500KR . Also Charles Graiman, knowing Mike Traceur and his connection with Michael Knight and his current position as a US Marine in Iraq decides to choose him to be the new driver.

2008-Charles Graiman having reconstructed a new KARR proceeds to recruit Mike Traceur as a test driver. KARR's original flaw the preservation of his own existence once again proves too dangerous and he is once again put into storage. Graiman decides to have Mike's memory of the events erased until the new KITT is ready.

2008 II-After returning from Iraq and being thrust into FLAG by Sarah Graiman(Deanna Russo)and KITT, Michael Traceur meets his father Michael Knight who convinces him to stay with FLAG and follow in his footsteps.

2009-Charles Graiman is killed and Alex Torres(Yancey Arias) becomes in charge. Alex than decides its a good time to reactivate KARR(once again voiced by Peter Cullen) (who apparently they have rebuilt from the parts left over), who effectively kills Alex by fusing with him and once again going after KITT and Michael. KITT and Michael are successful in their mission and Sarah decides to take over as head, Charles' dying wish.

Now I know I have probably made some errors, ones that I will fix if someone brings them up or after I have gotten the new series and have seen TKR.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm

annericelover wrote:
annericelover wrote:1984-Garthe Knight once again escapes from jail with help from a newer and more indestructible Goliath and a new tech engineer Christina(Suzanne Barnes)and kidnaps Devon and April in hopes of engaging Michael and KITT once again. In the battle Garthe and Christina drive off a cliff and are assumed dead.
- No, where did you get Christina (Suzanne Barnes) from? I believe that's Dr. Klaus Bergstrom's daughter?

His new love interest was "Adrianne Margeaux/St. Clair " from the episode Soul Survivor and she was played by Ann Turkel. Additionally she was not exactly a "new tech engineer". She oversaw the reconstruction of Goliath. Her role was primarily to "engineer" his escape from prison as Garthe's new girlfriend on the outside. We know this by him treking through the hot tub to kiss her (Grizzly Adams beard and all) towards the beginning of Goliath Returns.

I guess I missed this in my last post probably because I had to retype it due to a glitch which caused the browser to shift and lose my composition. - I hate when that happens!

=VK=

annericelover
Volunteer

Post by annericelover » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

OK, I'm no expert on dates or anything, so this is more of semi-timeline. I would like to see a more detailed timeline from one of you guys, so please feel free to respond and make it better.

1982 III-KARR(voiced by Peter Cullen)is reactivated and sees Michael and KITT as a threat after they pursue him to shut him down and decides they need elmination.

1983 -Michael Knight during a mission gets the assignment to protect Stevie Mason(Catherine Hickland), a woman who was once his fiance when he was Michael Long and their romance is briefly rekindled.

1983 II-Bonnie Barstow resigns from FLAG to pursui graduate studies and is replaced by April Curtis(Rebecca Holden)

1983 III-Michael Knight gets news on the escape of Garthe Knight from prison and comes face to face with his evil doppelganger, who with the help of Wilton Knight's Ex-Wife Rita(Barbara Walsh) develops Goliath, a massive truck with the same protective coating that KITT has and is nearly killed.

1984-Garthe Knight once again escapes from jail with help from a newer and more indestructible Goliath and Ann Turkel(Adrianne Margeaux) and kidnaps Devon and April in hopes of engaging Michael and KITT once again. In the battle Garthe and Ann drive off a cliff and are assumed dead.

1986 II-While on a mission that requires new equipment, Bonnie constructs SID, a small flying device that is turned into a Soccer Ball for this particular mission.

1990-Michael Knight at some retires from FLAG to run an unprofitable vast charter. Bonnie also resigns

2001-2007-FLAG disappears, eventually reforming with the NSA when Charles Graiman decides to bring it back stronger and better than ever. During this period of time his team decides to make improvement of KITT/KIFT by adding some new features and renaming him KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand){voiced by Val Kilmer}, a Ford Shelby GT500KR . Also Charles Graiman, knowing Mike Traceur and his connection with Michael Knight and his current position as a US Marine in Iraq decides to choose him to be the new driver.

2008-Charles Graiman having reconstructed a new KARR proceeds to recruit Mike Traceur as a test driver. KARR's original flaw the preservation of his own existence once again proves too dangerous and he is once again put into storage. Graiman decides to have Mike's memory of the events erased until the new KITT is ready.

2008 II-After returning from Iraq and being thrust into FLAG by Sarah Graiman(Deanna Russo)and KITT, Michael Traceur meets his father Michael Knight who convinces him to stay with FLAG and follow in his footsteps.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Correction - Dr. Klaus Bergstrom's neice.

1984-Garthe Knight once again escapes from jail with help from a newer and more indestructible Goliath and Ann Turkel(Adrianne Margeaux) and kidnaps Devon and April in hopes of engaging Michael and KITT once again. In the battle Garthe and Ann drive off a cliff and are assumed dead.

- and it's "Adrianne", Ann is the actress who plays her ;)

also...

- Elizabeth Knight (Barbara Walsh) is Wilton's ex-wife, not Rita. She drugs Devon in order to get part of the formula to create the nearly invulnerable molecular bonded shell for Goliath.

=VK=

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 am

There are 2 entries missing.prior to michael long joining FLAG,the organization was dealing in sciences and new technology.the episode in tkr will explain that in the return of megaman.Also in season 3 of knight rider knight of the drones,Devon explains to michael long before 2ilton was investigating Long as an operative,they had someone else who was gunned down by CJ jackson.Its interesting how FLAG's history started out long before the one man and one car pilot program was thought up,long before Michael Long was considered for the job.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 am

but wasnt mike tracuer born in 82 or 83 ?????
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Is this really the timeline?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

If you count the 2 entries I put in before the Michael Knight Era yes.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Knight Racer wrote:There are 2 entries missing.prior to michael long joining FLAG,the organization was dealing in sciences and new technology.the episode in tkr will explain that in the return of megaman.Also in season 3 of knight rider knight of the drones,Devon explains to michael long before 2ilton was investigating Long as an operative,they had someone else who was gunned down by CJ jackson.Its interesting how FLAG's history started out long before the one man and one car pilot program was thought up,long before Michael Long was considered for the job.
yes it was ken franklin
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

BountyHunter
Volunteer

Post by BountyHunter » Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 am

Sooo...Team Knight Rider fits into continuity with the original series and KR08?

I've never seen it. I've been hoping for a DVD release, even if it is just the episodes.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun May 29, 2011 3:25 pm

If you follow kr08 then TKR never happened because they only talked about a talking trans am from 25 years ago no mention at all of a team in the 90's.If you believe in TKR then kr2000 never happened or yet.Devon's dead in TKR timeline and no one really knows what happened to Michael and kitt.kr2010 should just be renamed show with a talking car because aside from that no real connection to the series.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sun May 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Knight Rider 2000, Team Knight Rider, and Knight Rider 2008 (and even Knight Rider 2010) all exist in their own timelines (though it could be possible that KR2010 follows KR2K).

Timeline 1: The events depicted and discussed in the original Knight Rider lead into Knight Rider 2000 where Michael stays until 1990 and then leaves. Ten years pass, the Foundation is in trouble, and Michael returns, thus the events of KR2K.

Timeline 2: The events etc etc etc in original Knight Rider lead into Team Knight Rider which takes place in present day (1997-1998) where sometime between 1986 and 1997, Michael leaves, Devon dies, James Marland takes over, tries out the KRO project which ends in disaster, and then the events of Team Knight Rider begin. Team Knight Rider then retcons items into the original Knight Rider mythology such as Michael Long fathering a child (Jenny) and the MegaMan project.

Timeline 3: Original Knight Rider stuff, etc etc... you get it. Somewhere I believe it's said that Mike Traceur was 24-26 years old in 2008, meaning Michael Knight met Jennifer Traceur somewhere between 1982-1984, thus retconning his existence into the original Knight Rider universe, as well as Charles Graiman (where it is explained that he was the original creator of KITT, and whisked away out of the public eye). How Charles and Jennifer know each other is not explained. Then the events of the backdoor pilot of Knight Rider in 2008 take place. The events depicted in the series then follow.

HOWEVER...

One could assume a possible fourth, or alternative third timeline, since the Knight Rider 2008 SERIES did not remain totally faithful to the Knight Rider 2008 PILOT, inventing some wild stories for Mike Traceur, referencing some items to the 2008 Pilot, but then skating on thin ice as to whether or not the series was a total remake, or a continuation of the original Knight Rider. It is very evident that the 2008 pilot was a continuation... the series left it rather ambiguous, especially with KARR-E, with no reference to the original KARR.

So we have three (maybe three and a half) timelines to play with.

Has anyone else's head exploded yet?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon May 30, 2011 11:40 am

... and queue the schoolhouse rock end credits theme.My head exploded and regrewback with a Jordi Laforge visor with kitts scanner light.