Hello ppl!

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight4life
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hello ppl!

Post by Knight4life » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:19 am

hey guyz i am new to this msg board....i am a huge fan of 80s tv-shows specially the "super-machine"style tv shows,KR has been my all time favourites.....i have asked a question in a topic named "KR season 1 DVD release" but unfortunately no one has answered my question yet...

anywayz,here is my question....y doesn't universal remix a 5.1 dolby digital soundtrack to KR dvds?won't it be a nice "topping"?

Fantine
Operative

Post by Fantine » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:25 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you. :)

I wish I could answer your question; but sadly I'm in the dark. But I'm sure someone else on here can answer it.

midniterider
Recruit

Welcome!

Post by midniterider » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:54 pm

First, welcome to the board! I'm a relative newbie myself here. I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer either. Maybe one of our other more well-informed members will help you. Once again, nice to have you aboard the uh...board. :shock:

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:26 pm

Thanx alas! someone replied 2 me....my name is A.R.Khan,i live in pakistan,not lot of ppl are into this kinda stuff over here,wich never also means that there ain't no ppl like me at all.

plz...introduce urselves,i also hope i can get my questions answered...
i also heard that "Super KR-3000" is under production?so What is the status so far?

my passtimes reading books(a little),music(heavy/death metal,rock n roll,techno(slightly). watching movies (most of them are sci-fi thrillers).

regards.

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:57 pm

WELCOME TO THE BOARD! Nice to see that we have KR fans in Pakistan. I have a family member living there. I LOVE LISTENING TO METAL! Do you listen to any SLAYER? If so did you ever hear "BLOODLINE?"
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Fantine
Operative

Post by Fantine » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:20 pm

Ah, introductions!

I am 23, I live in Ohio. I work as a Preschool Teacher. I love classic literature, Knight Rider, musical theater, and writing short stories/fan fiction.

I think that the Super KR3000 is a myth; but I do believe that there is talks of a new Knight Rider movie...it just hasn't been filmed yet. (Please, if I am mistaken correct me folks.) 8)

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:28 pm

welcome a-board, always great to see more and more people joining us here.

my real name is phil and i live in belfast in northern ireland, i'm 26 and work for our local railway.

knight rider was always in mono soundtrack form, apart from season four which was in stereo i believe, and i'm quite glad they've just cleaned up the audio to crystal-clarity instead of messing with it, as they did a horrible horrible horrible job of Jaws on dvd!! :S
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:33 am

TurbomanKnight wrote:WELCOME TO THE BOARD! Nice to see that we have KR fans in Pakistan. I have a family member living there. I LOVE LISTENING TO METAL! Do you listen to any SLAYER? If so did you ever hear "BLOODLINE?"

hey dude i have almost 95% of slayer's collection on my pc...n it's dvd "WAR AT WARFIELD"...my fave song is "Angel of Death"...really love the guitar solo done by jeff n kerry king.....

u'll not beleive that rock'n'roll music is not at all commercial in our part of the world....but we do have some real awesome bands in the underground scene....n we also have a non-commercial "progressive rock/metal" band in the mainstream market!

Knight Girl
Operative

Post by Knight Girl » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:34 am

Welcome to the Board!!!!

Becky

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:14 pm

Yeah, Angel Of Death had a great solo in it. "Ghosts of War" had a awesome solo in it too. How about Nirvana? They had some great hits. I love the song "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:00 pm

TurbomanKnight wrote:Yeah, Angel Of Death had a great solo in it. "Ghosts of War" had a awesome solo in it too. How about Nirvana? They had some great hits. I love the song "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
yeah "Smells like Teen Spirit" is his best,i used to listen punk/grundge way bak,now i am more into metal,hey dude u being a metal fan i gonna send a link of a metal band's vdo named "MESSIAH" that is a pakistani underground heavy metal act,fortunately they got their vdo made(an extremely low budget vdo,cuz metal is not heard in masses over here)i am sending u the link,download thier vdo n tell me how did u like.u'll be needing the latest version of DIVX player n u can download that from http://www.divx.com/downloads

here's the link.

http://www.downloadcounter.com/cgi-bin/ ... &account=2

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:47 pm

I would download it but im on Dial Up. :( :( :( :cry:
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
700R4
2.77 posi