If I can't buy the big one ...

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Skav » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:12 am

Can't believe I never noticed this but the 'pursuit', 'auto' etc...buttons are missing...these are the little red square buttons located below the monitor...perhaps the big buttons beside the monitor are meant to be them?
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:01 pm

Those are missing because the dashboard is the 3rd/4th generation one. The buttons on the newer dash for those features are actually to the left of those yellow & white buttons.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:51 pm

R.J.1984 wrote:I am still wondering if they are going to release the new models seeing as there has not been any official word concerning them. By official word I mean that I hear it from here. Just like when The first season of Knight Rider came out I heard it here first and then I believed it. So Neps - I wait word from you and the other site officials concerning the new model of K.I.T.T. Until then I'll keep my scanners peeled. :wink:
A thread regarding the 1/18 scale KITT is right here together with pictures of the prototype model(pg 2 of the thread)>>> http://knightrideronline.com/phpbb/view ... 2&start=50

Skav: This is the season 3 and 4 dash... That is why there aren't any of those red square buttons...

KI2000
Rookie

Post by KI2000 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:58 am

I received the KARR yesterday. Very nice item to have in my collection. I don't regret buying this at all :-)

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:18 am

KI2000 wrote:I received the KARR yesterday. Very nice item to have in my collection. I don't regret buying this at all :-)
Good for u!!!! Didn't I tell u that u won't regret getting this :lol: Its small (11.5cm), but the amount of detail shown on the model is incredible.... :D