KITT/KARR fan fiction

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTFAN2003
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT/KARR fan fiction

Post by KITTFAN2003 » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:36 am

Does anyone know where I can find some KITT/KARR fan fiction? I loved seeing them battle it out on the show, now I'm dying for more :D

Robin :D

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:08 am

Well, there are all kinds of KITT/KARR fan fiction out there, but I am not too sure that they are what you are looking for. Many of them take KARR and make him a semi-good guy, and the fics are more adult.

If you still want to venture out and look at them, I would suggest looking at the fan fiction link list at http://kredwards.8m.com/masterlinks.htm (don't get too used to that address, by the way, it's moving soon.)

More specifically, you may want to look at the following series:

Fire & Ice Series by Gryph
http://home.arcor.de/helgastaebler/kr/kr.html

Shadow of the Knight Series by Knightimmortal
http://krcfanfic.knightridercollective.com

X Marks The Spot (features KARR) by Scott Kirkessner
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~sgk4/kr2k/x2.htm

No Ordinary KARR by Seawave
http://krfoundation.com/archive/seawave/karr.htm

KI

TT Snim
Operative

Post by TT Snim » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:11 pm

My next update will have Karr in it. Maybe you'll like that.

KITTFAN2003
Recruit

Post by KITTFAN2003 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:43 am

[quote="TT Snim"]My next update will have Karr in it. Maybe you'll like that.[/quote]

I've just read some great stories with KARR as the sort of good guy :D While I like those, I'd really like to read some with KARR as the clear bad guy he was in the "Trust don't rust" episode of the show :evil:

Thanks for the kind responses so far,

KITTFAN2003
Recruit

Post by KITTFAN2003 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:47 am

[quote="knightimmortal"]Well, there are all kinds of KITT/KARR fan fiction out there, but I am not too sure that they are what you are looking for. Many of them take KARR and make him a semi-good guy, and the fics are more adult.

Knightmmoortal,

Thanks for the great sites :D I've read some great stories so far :D

Old Man Miles
Recruit

Post by Old Man Miles » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:04 pm

My current story, Once a KARR always a KARR, will have...take a guess...KARR as the bad guy! so when i'm done ill poste it at my website.
http://www.geocities.com/mohaa_sas5728
Last edited by Old Man Miles on Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:51 pm

You might want to put it on its own website, because large fic posts here may not be too good for the site.

KI

Old Man Miles
Recruit

Post by Old Man Miles » Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:51 am

I was thinking the same thing. I got a friend who can make web pages way better than me so when it is done i might put it on my MOHAA site,

Old Man Miles
Recruit

Post by Old Man Miles » Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:55 am

here is a priveiw (I mispelled it) of my first KR fic....

A minuet later the ‘fish’ popped up out of the water. Brian looked dumbfounded. “What the heck is this? Deb you know?” She replied, “How the heck am I supposed to know? Jon, the ships captain and owner, came down to look at the object that his client had caught. “Well” he said, “it looks like a light attached to a black box. Maybe someone got mad at their computer and threw it in the ocean eh?” “Huh? Oh, yea, maybe.” Brian said. Deb picked up the box and pressed the on button. The box said, “Oh what happened? Where am I? I…Cant detect my body! Where is my body? Who are you people?” Brian answered after a second of feeling completely dumbfounded, “You were at the bottom of the ocean. We found you. Who are you? What did you mean when you said ‘body’?” Jon attempted to communicate with the box, “Do you understand? Are you a radio or some secret government project? What are you?” The box replied, “I am the Knight automotive Roving Robot, KARR if you prefer.” Deb commented, “Wow! That sounds like a super car! You sound wicked advanced!” KARR responded, “Yes I am advanced. I am the prototype of the car of the future.” “Ok, you really are a secret project! Where do you want to go and how did you end up down there? Deb pointed down at the surface of the water. KARR told her, “I want to find the man called Michael Knight and that evil car of his!” Deb asked, wait a sec. There’s two of you? The other one is evil? Who is Michael Knight?” KARR answered, “Yes there is two of me however, I am superior! That car tricked me and pushed me off of the roadway and I was thrown onto the rocks below but my CPU was propelled into the water by the explosion that destroyed my molecular bonded shell. So I live AGAIN! Take me to Michael Knight and that car of his!” “Did you say Michael Knight?” Brian asked the angry KARR. “Yes I did. Why do you ask?” KARR asked. “Because Michael Knight is dead. He has been for fifteen years.” KARR asked, “How do you know?” “Because I am the cousin of Wilton Knight, he was the man who started the Foundation for Law and Government. I haven’t heard from Michael in 15 years he was pronounced dead when he was shot in the face. He used to be a cop until he died. KARR, what does Michael do now? IF he is alive.” “He currently is working with that car of his to rob and steal for a living! That’s why I tried to stop him. He is a Bad man! Brian told him, “Ok KARR we’ll get you a new body and we’ll help you get Michael Knight!”………………………..

(Sorry for the length.)

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:41 pm

It looks rather promising.

There are two items I would like to bring up, however:

1) I truly hope that is not the format under which you are writing it, for it is very difficult to read if you don't break up the paragraphs. (Of course, that is how it could have been cut and paste, but it still makes it a bit difficult to read here.)

2) You might want to look into beta readers, people who can help you with grammar, spelling and content, it really can help your writing immensely, and make the whole process easier on the reader and the writer.

KI

Old Man Miles
Recruit

Post by Old Man Miles » Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:17 pm

THX KI! yea the cutting and pasting messed it up. and i will look into bet areaders. tanks again

Grumpy
Stranger

Kitt

Post by Grumpy » Thu May 13, 2004 2:57 am

I hav just one question how many Kitt's are there and will there ever been another Knight Rider movie ? :) :?: