more Stories

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ficlite2.2
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

more Stories

Post by ficlite2.2 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:19 pm

ok my shameless act of self promotion. 8)

I have 2 stories on my web site. Kr stuff has its own catagory called the shadow shelf . I want to grow the section so ideas along with comments would be apreciated.

ok the site is a bit tricky to find but here goes. go to http://www.openfiction.com Ignore the log in sign. click Library . Go to show authors and then along the side click the letter f . I am on the second page of f's at the very bottom . I have all my stories labled and in groups . pls ck me out and if u like what u see pls leave me a note :)

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:27 pm

Seems like you have a very interesting start there, a little short, but that should be corrected in time.

I do suggest, however, that you might want to start looking for an easier to access archive, or get your own website, it's a little difficult to get to your story. If it were complete, I would definitely offer to host it for you on one of my websites, if you wanted, and didn't want to or know how to put your own website together. (though it is pretty easy with some of these hosts, like http://www.freeservers.com and those types)

But all in all, I definitely like what you have written so far! :)

KI

ficlite2.2
Stranger

ficlites open fiction update

Post by ficlite2.2 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:34 pm

8) ok i have some news . I think i linked my website to the homepage section of the kr proflies toolbar. making it a click and go type thing

pls go visit me

ficlite2.2
Stranger

ficlite2.2 web site link

Post by ficlite2.2 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:43 pm

ok now im annoied i just tried clicking on my own homepage button thing. And i did exactly what the tech guy told me to & it is having fits. so here is the link typed out the long way again just click and go i hope

http://www.openfiction.com/show_author. ... df6a497fc6

pls lets pray that holds and if it doesnt let me know i am always on aim or yim

Old Man Miles
Recruit

Post by Old Man Miles » Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:20 pm

Very nice begining! I am writing a story currently about the return of KARR. In it a man by the name Of Mike Knight, he is related to Wilton Knight, finds the cpu of KARR and KARR tells Mike that Michael is alive and is a very violent criminal. The story is still in the works. Again nice story.

(I changed it to Brian Knight. Two Mick Knights is confusing.)

Cro
Stranger

Post by Cro » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 am

Well can't be as bad me creating a new hero for my fan fic its my first one though :-) Insted of michael and kitt its Cro and a 1967 Shelby GT painted black with a red scanner in the front of it. I thoughtit was kind of orginal... But not really.

Old Man Miles
Recruit

Post by Old Man Miles » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:32 pm

Sadly my comp crashed and I lost my KR Fan Fic! :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:

Christine Silver
Recruit

New but not a beginner

Post by Christine Silver » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:33 am

Good day to everybody! ^_^ Sorry for just barging in but I'm sooooo happy to see, that a few fans still remained! I just recently entered this fandom thank to a friend but I already have one completed fic (Electronic splinters, KARR's POV), a half-finished peace (Easier to run, KITT' guilt-ride) and an ongoing kind of AU series, K.I.A.

Uhh, end of class, gotta go. You interested, you scream, I send.

Best wishes: Christine Silver

KittKarr1110
Volunteer

RE: more Stories

Post by KittKarr1110 » Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm

I just read your two entries in the Shadow section of the fanfiction, ficlite2. Sounds like it would make a very interesting story. I hope you plan to finish it.

Mel

ficlite2.2
Stranger

more new stories

Post by ficlite2.2 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:26 pm

my site and my real life have been giving me trouble but anyone who would like to can go back to my website ive been adding to the shadow shelf again i hope you all like it . Pls feed back also an im now and again would be aprecited