Knight Con report, photos

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

RerunKR
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Message to K12000 and other KR fans

Post by RerunKR » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:49 pm

Hi from Stu Phillips,

I'm a little late responding to your post. Sorry that you were dissappointed in what I had to say. I tried very hard to give everybody a chance to ask questions. All you had to do was ask, and I would have answered anything you wanted. How come you didn't stop by and say hello personally? If you want to get some more KR info you can visit my web site at: http://www.stuwho.com. You can e-mail me from there.

Really enjoyed the convention and all the fans who stopped by to say hello. By the way, for those who signed up for a personally autograhed copy of the KR Soundtrack... don't dispair. It is still in the works. Unfortunately, Universal is very slow and everything takes an eternity to get done.

Regards to all. Stu Phillips

KI2000
Rookie

Post by KI2000 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:34 am

Hi Mr. Stu Philips,

Thanks for responding to this post. It doesn't matter that you're a bit late, I understand that you have a lot to do, and don't have much time to read all this.
It's actually great that you replied to this post!

The problem at the con actually was that me and I think many others couldn't really think of a question to ask.
Actually what I expected was that you would tell us how you got involved in the project, what your first thoughts were, what you actually did (which episodes), maybe some anecdotes and so on.

I didn't say hello because I was afraid that I wouldn't know what to say. I guess I was a bit nervous :D

I already wondered why I didn't hear anything about the cd :) I guess we'll have to wait just a bit longer :wink:

Thanks for replying and by the way: too bad you didn't sell that KR jacket. :lol:

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:19 pm

wow! stu phillips on the board, great to see you're still very much active in the kr scene these days. i know this topic has been about for a while but i'v only just discovered it and the knight con looked amazing.

if its on again next year i'll definitely be up for going to it, no doubt about it, i'l bring my friend rocky who can translate too lol!! just wanted to ask as well, is the kr soundtrack available anywhere apart from the con? as i;ve checked out stu phillips and don peakes sites and can not find mention of it anywhere.
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Re: Knight Con report, photos

Post by Josch Schulz » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:31 pm

I know its a long time since Bottrop, but does somebody has old pictures or videos from this time. I only found 2 you tube videos, and some pics but there must be more from you guys there. Please help...
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile