KITT, Guardian Angel

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Ind.2000
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KITT, Guardian Angel

Post by Knight Ind.2000 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi everyone! I was looking for KR videos on YouTube when I came across this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBqjLF-z4YM
I don't know if any of you have seen this before but, I think this is a great representation of KITT. I absolutely love this video!
Fair warning though it may make you :cry:
(I do every time I watch it!)
:kitt:

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KITT, Guardian Angel

Post by james olden » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:25 am

just watched it makes me go back and think why didnt they keep the hoff and a devon miles character and shouldve kept the fbi out of the storyline maybee the show couldve continued for a new season.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

DJGM
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by DJGM » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Personally, I cannot stand the sort of videos made with a camcorder pointed at the TV. It smacks of sheer laziness,
and looks crap, especially full screen. If someone can afford a camcorder, then they can definitely afford to buy a
video capture device (PCI card or USB) for their computer ... they're not expensive, and they're easy to install!

Knight Ind.2000
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Knight Ind.2000 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

DJGM wrote:Personally, I cannot stand the sort of videos made with a camcorder pointed at the TV. It smacks of sheer laziness,
and looks crap, especially full screen. If someone can afford a camcorder, then they can definitely afford to buy a
video capture device (PCI card or USB) for their computer ... they're not expensive, and they're easy to install!
I did not make this video but, I agree that the quality could be improved with the use of a video capturing device. However, I still like the way that KITT is portrayed in this video, he is all about preserving human life no matter what the cost.
:kitt: