Calling all street KITTS and KARRS

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

othermoviecars
Volunteer

Calling all street KITTS and KARRS

Post by othermoviecars » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:29 am

Hello Knight Rider fans-

I've been watching this site a long time to get my Knight Rider rumor fix, but this is the first post!

I'm part of "Star Car Central", a car club of TV and Movie cars run by Nate Truman in Hollywood who owns a 1966 Batmobile replica. We do charity events and car shows, mostly in the LA area because that's where most of the cars we know about are. For the last month and a half I've had weekly calls for one or both of my pair of original marshmallow volkswagens from the "Herbie" film series - it's been a blast!

It's a good group, full of Batmobiles, Back to the Future Cars, Dukes Chargers, Elanors and Bullitts etc. but I think we're missing a major TV star here. The only KITTs I know about in person are the Mustangs being built for the new series at Cinema Vehicle Services, but I doubt those are going anywhere for a while! I heard about a 25th anniversary Make A Wish gig up in Saugus last summer with a dozen great KITTs, anybody here attend?

If you're interested in showing your car around with some more stars, or would just like to keep your car on record with us for the Star Car requests we get from the site (corporate/music video/TV sepcial/etc.), visit http://www.starcarcentral.com and give Nate your information, we'll see you at the next event!

--Brian

Last week's Star Car Central meet:

CledusSnow
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Calling all street KITTS and KARRS

Post by CledusSnow » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. ROCK!
"Atlanta to Texarkana and back in twenty eight hours? That ain't never been done before."
tamatt27: "The quote in your sig is wrong..."

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:22 am

othermoviecars wrote:I heard about a 25th anniversary Make A Wish gig up in Saugus last summer with a dozen great KITTs, anybody here attend?

Last week's Star Car Central meet:
- Welcome to KRO Brian. Although I do not own a replica myself, I must say your gathering of replica cars is most impressive. I also live in Cali as well. The Knights of the West Coast, which are the ones organizing the Saugus event are most likely the people you need to get in contact with to grant your request for KITT car replicas.

They frequent The Knight Registries forum but some of them also post here as well.

You're going to be hearing a lot more about the Saugus 08 event in the next couple months leading up to September.

=VK=
:dash:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:18 am

Star Car Central is a great site & its great that you also
use your cool Star Cars to help charities as well.

On September 6th Our 3rd Annual All Knight Rider Show will be our best show to date and I hope that your club will
be able to attend.

Thanks for letting us know about your great car club , thats a very impressive collection of cars.

Dave. :kitt2: :dash: :kittspin:

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Does anybody has an idea how I can get in contact with brian??? I need his help

Josch
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile