pics needed for my knight talk show

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

divalover159
Volunteer

pics needed for my knight talk show

Post by divalover159 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:54 pm

hey knight rider fans, i'm working on the premiere episode of knight talk. and i need some pics of you knight rider fans with the old and new kitts. to put in the episode. THE REASON that i need the pics is because in this premiere episode of knight talk is about the nbc's entrainment president angela bromstad. and i need the pics for that. i get to the heart of the matter in this premiere episode of knight talk. so if you could please post the pics in this thread it would be very much appreciated. :D :D :D i'm working on this episode now and will have it done later today and posted on youtube. i'll post the link to the episode once it is uploaded. i will be back here in one hour to get the pics. and what pics are here in that time will be used.

thank you.

sincerely
chad mcghee
host of knight talk

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: pics needed for my knight talk show

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:07 pm

I don't think I've got a pic of myself with KI3T yet, sorry. I will post a few pics of my KI3T if you'd like to use them.
I think it's great that you're developing a talk show revolving around Knight Rider! I will be participating in a Youtube Knight Rider series that we'll be starting on soon. Please post up more info when possible! Good luck! 8)
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

divalover159
Volunteer

Post by divalover159 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

tamatt27 thank you very much. :D :D :D i will use your pics. and once i have it done and posted up on youtube i'll post the link. again thank you very much :D :D :D

sincerely
chad mcghee
host of knight talk

divalover159
Volunteer

Post by divalover159 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 am

ok the premiere episode of knight talk has been uploaded and is ready to be viewed. please let me know what you think.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6XRYEQmz04" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sincerely
chad mcghee
host of knight talk

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Showpro1 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Chad,

I appreciate your passion about Knight Rider & agree with most points you made however
our best hope is now with the Knight Rider Motion Picture that Glen Larson is hammering out
and he has a good handle on making a respectable movie.

I would encourage you and all Knight Rider fans to be at Knight Rider Festival to encourage Glen Larson about the movie because he will not be doing a joke of a movie such as Dukes Of Hazzard fans had to endure.
In addition we as fans will be able to make a difference in the lives of children through Childrens Miracle Network.
Get the word out about this great show so that we can increase the profile of Knight Rider in general.
Lets really encourage one another to let the public at large see that NBC made a serious mistake and they did that when they under estimated Star Trek fans & through those fans passion the Star Trek Motion Picture happened & the rest is history.
Well lets make some history ourselves Knight Rider fans-what do you say?

D. Doggett.

divalover159
Volunteer

Post by divalover159 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 pm

i say lets do it, lets make some history ourselves and lets make a difference for all knight rider fans. lets make this Knight Rider Motion Picture that Glen Larson is working on (HAPPEN)!!!!!!!!!! together we all can make a difference. and all i have to say is lets do it.

sincerely
chad mcghee
host of knight talk