Reunion

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Sir Knight
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Reunion

Post by Sir Knight » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 am

Has there ever been a Knight Rider reunion show ( orig series ). By this i dont mean an episode but a tv show where as many of the cast come into a studio and clips are shown and they talk about the show. Audience could also ask questions. I realise Edward is no longer with us but it would be cool to see the cast back together again. Dukes of Hazzard once reunited to talk about the good old days (or should that be good old boys !!)

k.i.t.t2k
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Reunion

Post by k.i.t.t2k » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 am

i know in the uk many years ago david was on a "this is your life" show and edward mulhare came on as a guest but i dont really know about any others.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:05 pm

I recently saw a reunion show of Happy Days from tv and it was very nice and cool. All the time I watched it I was thinking how cool it would be to see Knight Rider cast and crew reunited in a show like that and hear behind the scenes stories of making Knight Rider show :)
The 1st season bonus material was very cool and interesting but it's not exactly a reunion show, also there was no Patricia, Rebecca, William Daniels and Peter Parros. It would be nice to hear stories from them too in reunion show or if some new bonus material could be made for Blu-Ray, if Knight Rider will come available in that format.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 pm

The only thing that has come close to a Reunion is when there was a This is Your Life about David Hasselhoff. I hope they do one Someday. Who knows, they could do one when Knight Rider:TOS Turns 30, which in 2012. :kitt: :dash: :dash4: :kitt2: :good:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 am

In the 12 years that I've been collecting knight rider related material on the web.I found this on the knight rider archive.I remember seeing the cast reuniting and feeling wow that is so awesome that they got together years later.I'm guessing this is in the 90's.I want to give thanks to the Knight Rider Archive for putting this up so many years ago and give full credit to the website owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJZGJYhvAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxiKNfPtGo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoLwXidfp8c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy and if you want to thank anyone,thank the knight rider archive website.