David Hasselhoff 'sick', not drunk.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

David Hasselhoff 'sick', not drunk.

Post by Rockatteer » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:07 pm

David Hasselhoff claims he was rushed to hospital because of an ear infection.

The former Baywatch star claims rumours he was taken to Encino Hospital by paramedics because of a heavy drinking session on Sunday are untrue and says he was taken unwell after mixing two medications.
read full article

Just spotted this as a news headline. Mixing medications is never a good idea. :(
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: David Hasselhoff 'sick', not drunk.

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

The guys rich.Why can't he hire a nurse and buy one of those stomach pumping machines and get it over with already.I mean its the end of Americas Got Tallent summer season,I can understand why he wanted to celebrate another successful year.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am

Amazing how many misunderstandings there seems to be each time he is rushed to the hospital. 5 times in 2 years and it's always some type of medication issue or false report. Sad, really, but I wish him the best of luck...
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 am

It does raise questions about what kind of doctors he has if they are prescribing him medication which doesn't go with what he's already taking.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 am

It does raise questions about what kind of doctors he has if they are prescribing him medication which doesn't go with what he's already taking.
I'm afraid they will find him on the floor completely unconscious (and dead) if he keeps going like this. They say that poor and rich people both have the worst medical care one could have, because the poor obviously haven't got the cash to buy any medicine or get hospitalized whereas rich people does have all of these options and more which will result in a catastrophic behavior in the long term.
I think David has got what you would call a "doctor that could be bought for money". In other words he gets what he wants if the price is right. Real doctors who also care about their patient will advise them not to mix medicine or take alcohol simultaneously! If Michael Jackson had a real doctor that cared about his health and well being he would not have died from cardiac arrest while mixing medicine together...
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Knight-Armen wrote:I think David has got what you would call a "doctor that could be bought for money". In other words he gets what he wants if the price is right.
Armen,

You can’t go around making comments like that without any proof, as it’s libellous.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm

thanks matt...

i was hoping this would stay out of the forums; it's a personal issue and as david has said before, people diving into his personal life like this and making sweeping generalizations is hurtful.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;