KARR

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DLAspider
Rookie

KARR

Post by DLAspider » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Okay, I don't think KARR, as we last saw him, will return(if the series continues). KITT turbo-boosted through him, and it's doubtful any working parts survived. However, isn't there a copy of KITT's memory and personality out there somewere that could be toyed around with and still be used for evil purposes? As I understand it, KITT's "chip" wasn't installed in KARR before he merged with Torres and went after KITT and Mike, as he (KARR) still had his own self-preservation as top priority. And when KITT was reactivated after Mike found him, it wasn't his original chip that was reinstalled, but a copy that was made from KITT's data that KITT uploaded to the internet seconds before deactivation, so the original data may be still out there. Of course, the orginal chip could be used other ways. If KITT is destroyed in a future episode, they could recover the original chip and put it in another modified car, or if KITT wasn't destroyed, there could be two KITTs, or another KITT could be made with a slightly different personality, or there could be a male KITT and a female KITT, or maybe KI2T could be merged with the KI3T chip...the possibilities are endless...

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KARR

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 pm

How interesting...
I had never thought of that.

As I understood it, and I may be wrong, KARR did recieve the chip and had integrated it into his system.
However, was it damaged?
Was it recoverable?
Did it get recovered?
And if so, did the military get ahold of it?

See, I can do this toooo... *giggle* :)

Talk about endless possibilites...
Yep, we need a season 2. :)
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:07 pm

I always thought the chip was installed as part of KARR's reactivation, but that the hardwired KARR AI overrode the new chip's programming.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 am

K.A.C.I. wrote:I always thought the chip was installed as part of KARR's reactivation, but that the hardwired KARR AI overrode the new chip's programming.
What you said is very true, because it is clear how KARR went after KITT to destroy it and re unite with Michel. plus, the way he took Tores and STORED him inside his body.
KITT's chip didnt change any thing in KARR's programing. Graiman said that will not work.
I do hope KARR comes back with more action and more answers Image :kitt:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:05 am

I'm guessing they only used the CPU, and not the AI. Even though it overrode the AI, it's like taking a processor from one computer, and plugging it to a different hard drive while having it's original hard drive(KITT) plugged to it, but it's using the new one(KARR). I wish I could find a better explanation.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9