something to think about

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: something to think about

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:50 am

Hey, why don't the powers that be for this board just PUSH all the arguments between Whet and the monitors to it's own thread. Here's a name for it: WHAT WHET DOESN'T GET.

Argue through private message. You're clouding the topic with a point totally unrelated to what the thread is about.

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Vegasmike » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 pm

AngeliaxKARR wrote:No, I said Goliath was supposed to have KITT's AI transplanted into him. When they (Garthe and his cronies) had captured KITT and were trying to take him apart? It's that episode. As far as an AI, he never had one, just the shell. Sorry if I didn't state that quite clearly. :)

Thanks, perhaps i read it wrong. :oops: :mrgreen:
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

arhskr81
Rookie

Post by arhskr81 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:22 pm

What if Mike Sr. has another son that he didn't know about and this son finds out about Mike Jr. and FLAG, KI3T, Ect., and gets ticked off b/c he thinks it should be Him driving KI3T, and then he finds the shell of an old truck or something and uses that to go after mike and FLAG. On another note I hope that when SEASON 2 happens they use Wilton's Mansion and the Semi, which could be in storage like KI2T.

AngeliaxKARR
Volunteer

Post by AngeliaxKARR » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:16 am

Vegasmike wrote:
AngeliaxKARR wrote:No, I said Goliath was supposed to have KITT's AI transplanted into him. When they (Garthe and his cronies) had captured KITT and were trying to take him apart? It's that episode. As far as an AI, he never had one, just the shell. Sorry if I didn't state that quite clearly. :)

Thanks, perhaps i read it wrong. :oops: :mrgreen:
Heh, that's okay. I'm generally prone to having a cloudy sentence structure. >---<
Once a legend,
now is reborn,
if given the chance,
can heal what's torn.

Just think about that for a moment...

AngeliaxKARR
Volunteer

Post by AngeliaxKARR » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 am

KnightINSTINCT wrote:Hey, why don't the powers that be for this board just PUSH all the arguments between Whet and the monitors to it's own thread. Here's a name for it: WHAT WHET DOESN'T GET.

Argue through private message. You're clouding the topic with a point totally unrelated to what the thread is about.
:shock: Umm... Good suggestion, but I really wouldn't comment like that that if I were you. :shock:
I almost got myself in trouble doing that exact same thing! :wink:
Once a legend,
now is reborn,
if given the chance,
can heal what's torn.

Just think about that for a moment...