no preservation of human life on the show?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

no preservation of human life on the show?

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:16 am

I find it a little odd at how many times now people have died on the show,
Ie the pilot, mike's mother got shot. then they crash into the car at the end to get Sarah's father out..

and the ep where Mike's so called friend drives off a cliff..

and a few others I've seen , In the O/S Michael and Kitt would have done anything they could to save them, ie micro jams, grappling hook etc, but they dont seem to do that now ,its a little un nerving.
I know its tv but when you watch some one die in real life its hard to watch it on tv, or the movies as well.
we could do with more shows with less death, and more humor ,as some one had already pointed out..
--knightman--

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: no preservation of human life on the show?

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:00 am

rhdaussiekitt wrote:I find it a little odd at how many times now people have died on the show,
Ie the pilot, mike's mother got shot. then they crash into the car at the end to get Sarah's father out..

and the ep where Mike's so called friend drives off a cliff..

and a few others I've seen , In the O/S Michael and Kitt would have done anything they could to save them, ie micro jams, grappling hook etc, but they dont seem to do that now ,its a little un nerving.
I know its tv but when you watch some one die in real life its hard to watch it on tv, or the movies as well.
we could do with more shows with less death, and more humor ,as some one had already pointed out..
I understand where you coming from but you have to listen in closely on the episodes.

- When his friend drove off the cliff in Episode 2, it was unstoppable according to KITT because he was going to go off anyway (this is what we are to believe)

- In the series I believe people have died and there was no preservation of human life (Stevie's death, villians who died, etc.), it is inevitable to allow No Deaths in the show. If you look at it this way you will understand the concept more.

Joe