is it possible to make a mod for knight rider the game?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knight two thousand
Volunteer

is it possible to make a mod for knight rider the game?

Post by knight two thousand » Tue May 20, 2008 1:20 pm

that allows u to play as the knight indistries three thousand? if someone could make such a mod i would love it! as im sure many others would.

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: is it possible to make a mod for knight rider the game?

Post by neps » Wed May 21, 2008 9:55 am

I think someone has a mod for Grand Theft Auto? Can someone post a link?

knight two thousand
Volunteer

Post by knight two thousand » Wed May 21, 2008 1:18 pm

i cant play gta and even if i could i wouldent which is why it would be cool in the knight rider game i would do it myself but i have no clue how to make a model

knight two thousand
Volunteer

Post by knight two thousand » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:31 pm

no more responses so i guess its not possible :(

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:13 pm

LOL!You can make a new model if you had a program that could make 3D sprites(because the KR game is in 3d).But first you need a wire frame as a base.For example if I wanted to use KI3T instead of KITT,I get a mustang wireframe off any artists resource website if they have have one available,then you open a 3D imaging program(such as MAYA for example),make your image,then save it and change KITT's texture file to the modded KI3T's,which is hard because most computers can't use a .BIN or certain kinds of texture files becuase the computer has no capability of opening it,which in the end requires you to buy a program that lets you save it as one,and those aren't for free(although they do give a free trial).But some people don't mind making one,or you can find one of a website by searching google.I saw a youtube video that allows you to play as the Knight Industries THREE Thousand,attack KITT and good old Trans Am KITT,but I have to find it through my faves file.But if you wanna find it yourself here's my URL to my youtube account...http://www.youtube.com/skybluecivic I'll try to find it myself too!
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

cajunknight0153
Operative

Post by cajunknight0153 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 am

what game is that video for or of?

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:02 am

cajunknight0153 wrote:what game is that video for or of?
Any PC game that you want to use.I once turned a Mercedes Benz into a 2001 Honda Civic in need for speed:Most Wanted.I downloaded the files and changed the texture.But it's only easy once you get the hang of it.Plus you'll need a HEX editor,which you can find for free. :D :kitt:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
Petition #9

knight two thousand
Volunteer

Post by knight two thousand » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 am

well thanks guys but this sounds rather difficult and im a noob but i know by copying karrs textures into the kitt texture file u can play as karr but karr is in the game ki3t is not so uhh does anyone know how to make a new model cuz i cant figure that out sorry guys im a bit of a noob to modding

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 am

knight two thousand wrote:well thanks guys but this sounds rather difficult and im a noob but i know by copying karrs textures into the kitt texture file u can play as karr but karr is in the game ki3t is not so uhh does anyone know how to make a new model cuz i cant figure that out sorry guys im a bit of a noob to modding
A forum called GAMERZPLANET has a lot of game modders who can help.I'm also a newb at it too.But after a while you will get the hang of it. :D
Petition #9

knight two thousand
Volunteer

Post by knight two thousand » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:55 am

i highly doubt anyone there has knight rider it wasent exactly marketed well ya know? they would have to have the game in order to help, wouldent they? if anyone here has happend to make a mod please post it so we can all enjoy!