Who do you think The Client is?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight316
Operative

Who do you think The Client is?

Post by Knight316 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Just curious to see if anybody has any theories about who those 4 baddies in the show were working for. I remember one of the guys saying when Sarah said you could start a war he said My Client might. So i'm assuming that will be the major arc for the first season. So who do you think it is? Would you want it to be someone from the Knight Rider Mythology or someone new? Personally, I think a cool way to tie into the old series would have it be Garth's son. Garth could have had a son (illigitamate or otherwise) with Adrian Margo ( i think that's what her name was in Goliath Returns) and the kid could've grown up being told stories by his mother about how Michael Knight killed his father, etc and have the kid be out for revenge. I think that would be cool. If they did go this route for this storyline or another one at a different time, I'd like to see Garth's sone be played by Josh Duhammel from Las Vegas/Transformers/Die Hared 4. We know he can play an awesome villian as seen in Die Hard adn i think he'd be the perfect opposite for Justin Breuning. What do you think? Too far fetched?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Who do you think The Client is?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Except she's dead as well as Garthe, sure there was no body but if he didn't survive then neither did she.

I say a very old and bitter Elizabeth Knight.... >_> <_<

viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=10841

*COUGH COUGH*

What?
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

jblinkinsop
Stranger

Post by jblinkinsop » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Dude. Josh wasnt in Die Hard 4. The villain was played by Timothy Olyphant. wow.

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 am

Elizabeth Knight would have to be dead at this point or may be in jail for what She and Garth tried to do to the Foundation in 1983-1984....
Charles Edward Untz III

Knight316
Operative

Post by Knight316 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:54 am

Dude. Josh wasnt in Die Hard 4. The villain was played by Timothy Olyphant. wow.
Well then...my bad...don't know where I got that from. I haven't seen it since it was in theatres and i coulda swore i remembered saying to my buddies hey look it's the guy from transformers. Ah well, i still think he could make a good villian and owuld be a great choice for garth's son.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:23 am

Johnathan Kent wrote:Elizabeth Knight would have to be dead at this point or may be in jail for what She and Garth tried to do to the Foundation in 1983-1984....
Why would she be dead? She was either the same age or younger than Devon and going by how old Edward Mulhare would have been now if he didn't die from Lung Cancer, he'd be 84 going on 85, which the Elizabeth Knight character might be also. As for being in jail, there's always a chance she got released at some point since the original series ended or FLAG closed down, she was quite manipulative and probably still had a really good lawyer.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

knightridergundam
Operative

Post by knightridergundam » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:02 am

Then what about Jennifer Knight. She did never like Micheal because he was recreated in her brother image. Granted that she did warm up somewhat to Micheal later on, but she could have had a child after the fact that in some strange way thought that FLAG, Micheal, and Kitt robbed him or her of something, or is like Garth, and justs hates everything.

Or...

Its April..... :shock:
I'm a Geek Squad Agent
Linkin Park fan
AMD Phenom Black-Edition Quad-Code user
and I watch Knight Rider.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:52 am

Knight316 wrote:I remember one of the guys saying when Sarah said you could start a war he said My Client might. So i'm assuming that will be the major arc for the first season. So who do you think it is? Would you want it to be someone from the Knight Rider Mythology or someone new?
Well, we have to ask ourselves: Who has the power to start a war? Is this potential series going to turn out like 24 and have the actual President of the United States be a bad guy and potentially be "the client"? I think that's going a little too far out there even for Knight Rider. So the next logical guess would be a senator or member of Congress. "The client" sounds like it's going to be a brand new character altogether from the surface. But, I'm also inclined to think that the writers may try to look for any potential tie-ins with the original series as possible to establish links or bring back old characters. Given the fact that I can't remember any point in the series where the villain was in any position of power higher than a C.E.O. of a corporation or law enforcement, I believe it will be a brand new villain who is a corrupt U.S. senator, personally.

Whoever it is, this Prometheus project is heavy-duty:

“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

fryedaddy
Volunteer

Post by fryedaddy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:14 am

Well isn't it obvious? Prometheus' enemy could only be Skynet

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm

fryedaddy wrote:Well isn't it obvious? Prometheus' enemy could only be Skynet
Ah, it's all an obvious set up for a major cross-network crossover between KR and "The Sarah Connor Chronicles"!!! :shock:
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm

all I've got to say is LOL!
Charles Edward Untz III

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Ewww at the spelling errors in that screen cap. :lol:

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:23 pm

The "Client" is likely a terrorist or terrorist state. The drives taken from Graiman were found near Dubai before the encryption could be cracked.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Ewww at the spelling errors in that screen cap. :lol:
Yeah, there's a few spelling errors on some of the screens K.I.T.T. pulls up. One that comes to mind is on his test checklist when Sarah asks if her father got a chance to test K.I.T.T. and the braking test is spelled as "breaking." Obviously they didn't anticipate fans scrutinizing a lot of the screens. :)
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Darknight » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:51 pm

I think it's pretty clear that Iran, China, Russia, Venezeula, Syria, al quaeda, Lybia, and several other countries would jump at the chance to exploit any potential leverage against the U.S. that might become available.

Sensitive technological or defense information would have no lack of state or quasi-state buyers worldwide.

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 pm

who knows it could be Osama Bin Ladin???any takers on that thought????
Charles Edward Untz III

DorianX
Recruit

Post by DorianX » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 am

Lost Knight wrote:
PHOENIXZERO wrote:Ewww at the spelling errors in that screen cap. :lol:
Yeah, there's a few spelling errors on some of the screens K.I.T.T. pulls up. One that comes to mind is on his test checklist when Sarah asks if her father got a chance to test K.I.T.T. and the braking test is spelled as "breaking." Obviously they didn't anticipate fans scrutinizing a lot of the screens. :)
This is actually explainable: one of the 'incomplete' tests is obscured by the "My Dad is Better Than Your Dad" advertising bug. What it actually says underneath that is "Spell Checker Accuracy Test".

viper_defender
Recruit

Post by viper_defender » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Many wish Garthe Knight would get involved... Another could be KARR or at least the disconnected CPU of car... If it is car its becoming Terminatorish! (Thats the fanboy in me talking)

We just have to wait for the series to find out!
Knight Rider 1984
Viper 1994
Knight Rider 2008
Men and Machines that make a Difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRzKrzXod6Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; See how the Morph!

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:09 pm

How about a phantom that the writers never intended to reveal?
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:46 pm

that very well could be Phantom! We'll have to wait and see when the show goes to Series in the fall...I hope they do some major retooling of the show like maybe show what happened to Michael Knight over the last 25 years, why was FLAG shut down, When was KITT dismantled how did Michael Tracuer get his last name, and least of all how is Charles Graiman related to Wilton Knight? and how did the bad guys in the pilot know about Wilton Knight and the Knight Industries Two Thousandquestions we'll have to hope will be explored...
Charles Edward Untz III

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:47 pm

oops meant Garthe Knight08
Charles Edward Untz III

kopiikat
Rookie

Post by kopiikat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Lost Knight wrote:Yeah, there's a few spelling errors on some of the screens K.I.T.T. pulls up. One that comes to mind is on his test checklist when Sarah asks if her father got a chance to test K.I.T.T. and the braking test is spelled as "breaking." Obviously they didn't anticipate fans scrutinizing a lot of the screens. :)
You never know... Maybe it was actually testing whether he would break at high velocity. :mrgreen:
KITT: 请别叫我‘汽车’或是‘几只轮子’,我是奈特工业2000号!