Wouldn't it be a sad world if...

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Wouldn't it be a sad world if...

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:55 pm

David never appears in the movie or the new series.I mean all that talk he's been trying to stir up and in the end coming up with nothing.

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:03 am

I must agree with you, after all, the Hoff WAS and still IS the only man that could play Michael Knight the way he did. I mean everybody loved the car, but without his performance in the show I doubt people would have taken it serious. He was aHUGE part of the show's success, and in my opinion he deserves the respect of the Knight Rider name to be included in at least ONE of the projects, if not BOTH!

pezze87
Rookie

Post by pezze87 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:25 am

I know I'm moving against general meanings, but I don't no if it would be good if David Hasslhoff would play Michael Knight again.. I think all of us want the new show(s) to be taken as serious... With the actual image that the Hoff has in medias and in general, I don't no if it would be good if he was involved in the new projects. I think this is the point of view of the producers, too. Just my meaning, what do you think?
The Knight is back!

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:54 am

Frankly I'd be rather surprised. Say what you will about him, but he's an accomplished business man. (Think Baywatch) So I imagine he'd be able to work his way into one of them.

After all, he IS the most successful television star of all time.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:43 pm

be sad world if knight rider never existed i want holf in the kr movie he is the knight rider

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:15 am

David is not the most successful television star of all time, he's the most recognized television star of all time according to the Guiness Book of World Records.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:24 am

Just like I can't imagine RDA not playing Macgyver I couldn't imagine Knight Rider without David. He always seemed to show compassion for everyone and I am sure the other actors loved working with him.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:04 pm

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Someone seems to be forgetting about that saying concerning D. Hasselhoff and the show "Knight Rider" these days. Oh, well...... :? :roll: