whats your favourite episode of KR?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Clerko is the HoFF
Volunteer

whats your favourite episode of KR?

Post by Clerko is the HoFF » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:45 am

just wonderin wats ur fave episode of KR?

firebird1029
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by firebird1029 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:52 pm

Some of my favorites are Knight of the Drones and Halloween Knight. I like the episodes that Bonnie's got a bigger part in. She's my favorite character!

rulloa81
Operative

Post by rulloa81 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:46 pm

I can't decide yet but I think it's some episode in season four.

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:28 pm

From Season 1: The Topaz connection

From Season 2: Race for life (best episode in the whole series)

From Season 3: Junk Yard Dog

From Season 4: Sky Knight

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:14 pm

Return to Cadiz

G.O.L.I.A.T.H
Volunteer

Post by G.O.L.I.A.T.H » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:23 pm

Goliath\Goliath Returns

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:54 pm

I don't really have an all time favorite episode. But of the first three seasons my favs are:

Season 1- No Big Thing

Season 2- Soul Survivor

Season 3- Dead of Knight
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Goliath/Junkyard Dog

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:36 am

I have now seen every episode to the series after purchasing all 4 seasons. I can tell the last season is the best. Even if the show did have a major change in things. Anyway, my two most favorite episodes are "Knight of the Juggernaut" and "Scent of Roses."

I love "Knight of the Juggernaut." It is the most interesting 2-hour premiere. This is when the show is at its best quality. A lot of amazing things happen with Michael and K.I.T.T. making an adventure into Chicago. And it really is amazing the way K.I.T.T. gets destroyed and rebuilt into his best conversion ever. I like the villains in this episode. They really had a purpose in wanting to conquer things and do what they had to in order to get Michael Knight and his supercar out of the way.

I also love "Scent of Roses." This is the most touching episode in the entire series. It actually seems serious unlike those really silly ones in Seasons 1-3. You can tell things are going to go terribly awful at the beginning with that evil music playing as the bad guys break in the Data Government Base. Then you are made to feel sorry for Michael as he gets shot after his failed attempt to stop them and keep them trapped inside while waiting for the police to arrive. Things really darken as he recovers and the bad guys make plans to kill him. That goes over the edge when Durant shows up at the wedding and wastes Stevie by mistake since she took the bullet for Michael. The story gets interesting when Michael goes through a "Mad Max" phase. But it is very touchy at the end when he realizes he lost the only thing in his life outside the Foundation and has no other choice but to rejoin just to continue serving a life-fulfilled purpose.

Rossy
Rookie

Post by Rossy » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:28 am

Mine has to Be Trust Doesnt Rust

But i read the paper back before i seen the episode as in the UK i think we was late geting the episodes

Goliath for sure

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:59 am

I have now seen every episode to the series after purchasing all 4 seasons. I can tell the last season is the best. Even if the show did have a major change in things. Anyway, my two most favorite episodes are "Knight of the Juggernaut" and "Scent of...
I agree with you! Season 4 is without dubt the best one in the whole series! This was the season were they combined all their budget, plus an additional $250.000 for Kitt (Exterior + Interior + SPM + EBS + Converitable Mode = Didn't have in the previous series 1, 2 and 3 therefore KICK ASS RIDE)!!! Anyways, and oh, yeah... Kitt's voice and behaviour improved dramatically! Compare his voice in "Return To Cadiz" (the scene were he is about to jump onto the water, the line were he argues with Michael that he prefers to speak for himself etc.) to for instance any episode in season 4? Notice how much the voice has changed, damn!
The soundtracks has finally become very good as well and by the way does anyone know the name of the track played in "Knight Racer" (Season 4) when Michael is being chased by that car with an fork-thingy at the front? You know, they got attacked at the parking lot and Michael says to her that it's me they are after, I lead them away and then Kitt arrives, so Michael get's in start being chased by that enemy car (what's the song played)?
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Major Ursa
Operative

Post by Major Ursa » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:28 am

I would say the pilot or first episode where the whole Micheal Kight thing began.
"Oh I just went to any Pontiac dealer and asked for the Trans Am with the James Bond option package." - Micro Knutt, Knutt Rider(A Mad Magazine parody of Knight Rider)

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:37 am

I'm not sure whether I can name just one episode, but
I'll try: If I have to choose just one, it would have to be "Knight of the Juggernaut", because Michael had made a compelling speech to Jennifer Knight and her fellow board members about what her dad had bequeathed to him, as in the phrase, 'One man can make a difference," despite none of them being moved by what he had to say.
Also, what stood out for me was Michael's conversation with her later on as well.
I have some other favorites of all time, too.

scooby
Volunteer

Post by scooby » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:12 pm

Scent of the roses