Does anybody remember NBC's promos for knight rider?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittknight1979
Rookie

Does anybody remember NBC's promos for knight rider?

Post by kittknight1979 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:31 pm

I remember when NBC would run the promos during the week for knight rider, and I got so excited. Then I would have to dream about it all week at my babysitters. I loved the promos.
Kitt, I need you!

Major Ursa
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Major Ursa » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:37 pm

I remember three promos. In the first season, they had a poster that veiwers could send away for. It was a comparison chart between the General Lee and KITT. The second season promo was the KITT kit. It was a poster with the diagrams of KITT and the dashboard. The Third season was a telephone number where KITT told the new features that KITT was going to have for that season.
"Oh I just went to any Pontiac dealer and asked for the Trans Am with the James Bond option package." - Micro Knutt, Knutt Rider(A Mad Magazine parody of Knight Rider)

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:46 am

I got dvds of al the old Knight Rider Promos lots other shows 2 their great brings back old memories i had friend do it for me i got original Knight rider Nbc promos and episodes really neat

Stringfellow Hawke
Rookie

Re: reply

Post by Stringfellow Hawke » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:07 am

Jenna wrote:I got dvds of al the old Knight Rider Promos lots other shows 2 their great brings back old memories i had friend do it for me i got original Knight rider Nbc promos and episodes really neat
Care to share those promos with us, especially ones from "Knight Rider" and "Airwolf"? :D