Season 4/why the website address on menu?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Season 4/why the website address on menu?

Post by MIKEMAC » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:22 pm

what's up with the knightriderdvd.com on the menu on season 4? they never had that on any other season. I liked the look back at the 80's think, I skipped past murder she wrote, hated that show, never seen miami vice though(I know I'm lame) anyways, why the website you think?
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:56 pm

The Web address doesn't really bother me at all. There are way too many other things wrong with the set for that to make a difference. And it's not like it's a defect or anything.

But something else I noticed is that the epsiode synopsis is missing from each episode when I press play. It used to be that I'd select an epsiode, read the synopsis, and it would then give me the option of selecting scenes or playing the epsiode. Definitely a rush job.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Major Ursa
Operative

Post by Major Ursa » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:45 pm

It could be the DVDRom portion of the DVD. I have a simular one on my Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith DVD.
"Oh I just went to any Pontiac dealer and asked for the Trans Am with the James Bond option package." - Micro Knutt, Knutt Rider(A Mad Magazine parody of Knight Rider)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:44 pm

I saw the web site address on the menu when I used it in my plain-old-cheapo DVD player.

When you go to the web site, the browser title says season 4 but the content is only for season 3.

kittknight1979
Rookie

Post by kittknight1979 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:57 pm

I agree this was a rush job all the way. I have emailed universal studios about the missing teasers for knight song and scent of roses.
Kitt, I need you!