Knight Rider fan art!

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Girl
Operative

Post by Knight Girl » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:30 pm

I have a stuffed herbie like that but it has blue hair. LOL

knight girl

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:14 pm

ad227529 wrote:i prefer photoshop...

Isn't that themarvelous3's picture he did last Aug?
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:06 pm

These are some REALLY SWEET drawings guys. Wow there is some real talent floating around this board. The only really good things I have drawn that are sort of Knight Rider related are my universal digital dashboard designs that my friend and I are building for our cars, which have ALOT of influence from KITT, including the VOX and Auto/Cruise/Pursuit Lights. Are they needed on my Monte Carlo's dash? No. But they would sure be cool. As soon as I finish some of the final details I will scan them and post them.

-Steve

ad227529
Rookie

Post by ad227529 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:54 pm

TurbomanKnight wrote:
ad227529 wrote:i prefer photoshop...

Isn't that themarvelous3's picture he did last Aug?
that or maybe I am themarvelous3 and just got a new cooler, more Knight related name for the board. cooler than yours in fact : )

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:55 pm

Got a problem with my Username? You want to fight? Lets take this outside the board. lol :lol: such a cool photo. 8)
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

ad227529
Rookie

Post by ad227529 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:31 pm

TurbomanKnight wrote:Got a problem with my Username? You want to fight? Lets take this outside the board. lol :lol: such a cool photo. 8)
yeah! let's go boy!

LightForceKittFan
Rookie

Post by LightForceKittFan » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:52 am

Thanks guys! :) I'm 21 myself, and I still keep a white teddy and a dark-grey bunny with me in bed. I can sleep without them though, but it's good to have something to hug because I don't have any "live" friends at the moment. :( I've had that white teddy since I was about 6 years old, it's dear to me. The bunny is made by my mom, it's more huggable than the teddy. :)
If I only had much more black fur I'd do a BIG Kitt toy, maybe about 1 meter long! That would be cool! It's not impossible, so maybe one day I'll make that come true! ;)
Michael: "Someone tried to kill me yesterday."
Devon: "I have an alibi."

>>>CLICK HERE

LightForceKittFan
Rookie

Post by LightForceKittFan » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:15 am

Some months ago I found beautiful little model cars from a flea market. They were in a very bad paint, so I repainted them. The Porsche 959 was originally dull grey with red & orange stripes, the Pontiac Trans Am was bright yellow with some ads and the Lamborghini Countach was... well, I don't remember anymore! But it had that bull on the hood, I also repainted that.
Pontiac's glasses were also yellow, I painted them green and the huge turbo engine was metallic silver (very worn out), I didn't have paint like that so instead I painted it blue. :)

Here's the picture.

>>>CLICK HERE

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:13 pm

For pontiac engines, try Tester's Model Master "Pontiac Engine Blue Metallic". It's a metallic light blue/grey like an aluminum blue. Looks mint! I painted my Smokey and the Bandit T/A model engine that color.

LightForceKittFan
Rookie

Post by LightForceKittFan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:24 pm

I had to revive this subject because I did some new KR art pieces.

The first one is an acrylic painting (about 20cm x 25 cm in size) I made a couple of months ago. I thought it would look better, but this is the result I got:

Painting

My other project was a KR-style truck made from ice cream sticks. This was a tough job, because the sticks are incredibly hard to cut! I tried using big scissors but ended up with lots of cuts and bruises. I had a rotary tool with a cutting blade, but it ran out of torque!! Unbelievable. Using a saw would've splintered the sticks to millions pieces. Finally I came up with this:

KR style truck

I didn't mean the truck to be exact replica of the truck in KR, I just wanted it to be big enough for Kitt's wife Katt (in my little KR universe) to drive in. That's her in the truck pictures. I used only ice-cream sticks, PVC glue and minor amount of paper to hide some ugly seams.
What do you think? :?:

>>>CLICK HERE

rulloa81
Operative

Post by rulloa81 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:59 pm

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 am

WOW, that looks fantastic. I can draw like that, but I have never used oil paint. How easy are oil paints to use.

Sarfraz
"I would not sell yourself short Michael, you are much more than a horse"

rulloa81
Operative

Post by rulloa81 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:32 pm

oil painting can be easy to use if you're experienced in drawing. It's one of the best mediums an artist can use. It's great for blending colors and shades.

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:28 am

I swear I posted a reply last night....anyway try again.

Any tips you care to share with us. I'll probably get a set over the weekend, but any hints or tips would be nice. I could see alot of my drawings would look miles better if I used oil paints, I was just never taught how to use them in art.

Sarfraz
"I would not sell yourself short Michael, you are much more than a horse"

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:58 pm

Good pics, everybody!:)
Even the plush models!

Goldwings
Rookie

Re: Kitt's soft side

Post by Goldwings » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:51 pm

LightForceKittFan wrote:Here's something you could call fan art, but art in a different form:

A soft KITT toy!

It is totally made by me, hand sewn! I had a little fight with the side windows, they went to wrong places all the time. :) This KITT has some cardboard inside supporting the form, and it's filled with soft textile pieces and stuff like that. KITT is about 20 cm long and 7 cm wide.

Here's another picture.

I also had a picture from the back of the car, but the picture came out fuzzy and the "KNIGHT" plate (made of glossy paper) didn't show up at all, so I didn't bother putting it here. In these pictures KITT's looking a bit messy, but I've been grooming him and he looks much better now, his fur is silk-smooth...;)
OMG! That is way too CUTE!

I want one!

LightForceKittFan
Rookie

Post by LightForceKittFan » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:18 am

Yep, after a long pause I finally grabbed my old oil paints and tried to paint KITT. This is what I came up with:

KITT on a beach

Does the ground give you the impression of a wet tarmac? Because that's what I tried to make it look like. My opinion is that the background looks more realistic than Kitt... but anyway, without a model it's hard to get the reflections right.

Another project I had was to make a KITT out of Legos. I had only a limited amount of black bricks, but I think I managed quite well. Here you go:

Lego Kitt
Lego Kitt's nose
Lego Kitt's rear

What do you think? I'm very pleased with the foglights, I used alternative ways to attach the bricks. :)

>>>CLICK HERE

KARR77
Recruit

Post by KARR77 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:40 pm

i like the artwork alot lightforce, i have yet to even attempt to do a KR painting, i just might try it after seeing yours comming out so well.
"if i die i'll take you with me" me

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:16 pm

I saw some pics I hadn't seen yet, so I hope some more fans on this board will share their artwork also.
Keep up the good work, folks! 8) :shock: :wink:

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:30 am

I must say.......truly worth appreciating art work from you ppl,keep up the good work 8) !

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:02 am

lightforce - that was an awesome painting! BTW, in your last lego KITT picture - KITT's license plate looks reversed. ;)

Knight Storm
Rookie

Post by Knight Storm » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:09 am

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14409207/ I did this awhile ago I have some new ones I haven't finished and put up yet n.n;

LightForceKittFan
Rookie

Post by LightForceKittFan » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:50 am

FuzzieDice, you're right! It is unbelievable, but somehow the picture has mirrored! All I did after taking this picture was that I made it smaller and added the copyright text. It's a real mystery to me how on earth the picture mirrored itself. :?:
I'm probably getting a newer computer soon and I'm working on my "Kitt's family" -project. I have these little Pontiac models which include Kitt's wife Katt and their five children plus their friends. Some day I'll post them here. :)

>>>CLICK HERE

Toni Nummela
Knight of Finland

Post by Toni Nummela » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:21 pm

LightForceKittFan wrote:I'm working on my "Kitt's family" -project. I have these little Pontiac models which include Kitt's wife Katt and their five children plus their friends.
Wow... You female fans just have WEIRD imagination and ideas :D This is a must see :lol:

Knight452
Operative

Post by Knight452 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:20 pm

LightForceKittFan wrote:Geese, KITTfan, that picture is great! :)
To FuzzieDice: Really? In all the pictures I've found from the Net the gas cap is there on the driver's side. Am I wrong?
To coolgyger: No, no conversions. My Honda stays like she is. Maybe if I find nice red 'tuning' pedals & gear knob I may change them, but nothing more. Nor do I have the money to do that...

Here's also some new drawings. The first is done by me, it's the first drawing with Michael on it. At first it looked good, but now Michael doesn't look like himself at all. I dunno why. But, anyway, if you dare, here's the picture:

Michael & KITT

Here's also a picture drawn by my little sister (18 yrs). Sometimes she draws better than me. This is a good one:

Michael & KITT
Your sister got skills. 8)