Favorite Michael Knight "Lady" friend

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

chrisebourg
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Favorite Michael Knight "Lady" friend

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:03 am

Now here's a good one....

In most episodes, Michael seems to help and/or meet beautiful women including Stevie whom he will marry in The Scent of Roses.

From all the ladies which Michael has encountered, who did you like more? I liked his lady friend whom he met in "A Day in White Rock" - the one that works in the convenience store with her little brother.

I don't know, she gave the impression of being a small town girl who works hard and is very sociable...

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:17 am

having season one fresh in my mind now thanks to the dvds i liked lauren royce from the topaz connection, a great episode that one. lauren was a strong independent woman fighting to find out what happened to her dad. ok so she ended up kidnapped but i just liked the character and way she was portrayed. very well acted too.

ofcourse steveie remains my firm fave :D
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:11 am

only bonnie..oh, wait...she wasn't a lady friend of michael's :P....they didn't get to that point...i guess we could call it the 'nearly moment'.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Girl
Operative

Post by Knight Girl » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:10 pm

I can't remember them all. :roll: I would say Stevie.

Becky

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:07 pm

knightendo wrote:having season one fresh in my mind now thanks to the dvds i liked lauren royce from the topaz connection, a great episode that one. lauren was a strong independent woman fighting to find out what happened to her dad. ok so she ended up kidnapped but i just liked the character and way she was portrayed. very well acted too.

ofcourse steveie remains my firm fave :D
Yes indeed, she was a tough and independent woman. She played her role well.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:09 pm

Skav wrote:only bonnie..oh, wait...she wasn't a lady friend of michael's :P....they didn't get to that point...i guess we could call it the 'nearly moment'.
Bonnie would have been the first lady friend if you wish, however, it never happened.... :cry: I don't know if it would have change the set of the movie.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:13 pm

[quote="Knight Girl"]I can't remember them all. :roll: I would say Stevie.

May I ask a question? I think everybody's favorite is Stevie because they meet 3 times to eventualy marry. She was great, no doubt about it !!

AnitaYeung
Volunteer

Post by AnitaYeung » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:34 am

AR....
I think I will choose Bonnie and April

both they are good girls for Michael and KITT and Devon~~

haha

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:49 pm

I also liked the girl from "A Good Day At White Rock." She does it for me. As for the rest of the seasons, I'm not quite sure. I'll have to wait until they come out on DVD to refresh my memory.
Last edited by Lost Knight on Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:28 am

AnitaYeung wrote:AR....
I think I will choose Bonnie and April

both they are good girls for Michael and KITT and Devon~~

haha
:P Yes Yes Yes - they are both good girls for michael and kitt and devon.... too bad michael never attempted to go out with Bonnie at least once....

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:29 am

Lost Knight wrote:I also liked the girl from "A Good Day At White Rock." She does it for me. As for the rest of the seasons, I'm not quite sure, I'll have to wait until they come out on DVD to refresh my memory.
Yeah, there's something very natural about her eh? Does anybody have a clue if she starred in other tv series or movies?

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Dave Knight » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:36 am

I like the role pamela susan shoop played in the pilot and knight of the juggernaught and i liked the role anne lockehart played in good day at white rock.

PS chrisebourg, i just LOVE your signature quote :lol: 8)
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:56 pm

Dave Knight wrote:I like the role pamela susan shoop played in the pilot and knight of the juggernaught and i liked the role anne lockehart played in good day at white rock.

PS chrisebourg, i just LOVE your signature quote :lol: 8)
Hehe Thanks Dave Knight I thought it was such a cool dialogue between Michael and K.I.T.T. A car with a damn attitude!!! You gotta wonder if K.I.T.T. would have had a female voice.... Wouldn't that have changed everything! Yes, the 2 lady's you mentioned were quite good - Frankly, the guest stars were in essence, fine actors/actresses.

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:57 pm

i think bonny is the best for michale...n yeah agree with skav...they got way 2 near in the episode "trust doesn't rust" (the 1st episode in wich karr came into being).

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:26 pm

I had a girl in mind… but in the time it took for my computer to log me in, I forgot! :lol:
Knight Rider 2day 2morrow 4ever

Leaving the forum May 3, 2006. (Losing internet connection.) Thanks for all the wonderful memories!!! -- Dropped in Feb 18, 2008 to say 'hi'.

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:38 pm

Bonnie!
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:01 am

chrisebourg wrote:Yeah, there's something very natural about her eh? Does anybody have a clue if she starred in other tv series or movies?
All I know is that Anne Lockhart returned as a different character in "Return To Cadiz" in season 2, I think.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:48 am

Lost Knight wrote:
chrisebourg wrote:Yeah, there's something very natural about her eh? Does anybody have a clue if she starred in other tv series or movies?
All I know is that Anne Lockhart returned as a different character in "Return To Cadiz" in season 2, I think.
Yup.. You are right!

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:08 am

Lost Knight wrote:
I will have to watch the opening credits to find out....

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:07 pm

My favorite "lady" friend of Michael is Liberty Cox from "Give Me Liberty..or Give Me Death."
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

knightwalker
Volunteer

Post by knightwalker » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:20 am

notice they're never really clear on what happens between Michael n female characters? 2day i was watching 'give me liberty or give me death" on dvd, n its kinda confusing when you think abt it...
he seems kinda uninterested in her. then hes angry 4 her sneaking in2 his room, they kiss n shes like "reason enough to stay awake?" or "reason enough to stop being mad?" n he says "no, but almost"

then later she says "didnt last night mean anything to you?!"
n when KITT n Michael are tlaking he says she left n he went 2 bed, but KITT (possibly kidding) says "i've heard that one b4"
so its pretty hard 2 tell whether she spent the night or not. they never are clear whether he does that with any girls. granted, he spends pretty much all his time driving or investigating n prob needs company sometimes, but i dont think hed spend the night with a complete stranger. what do u guys think?

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:38 pm

Frankly, it's hard to determine what happens with Michael's GF's. Stevie has always been his main squeeze, so to speak.

I think KR was not meant to entertain Michael's relationships though. Otherwise, there would be more romance than action !

:D

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:45 pm

Michael Knight definitely got his fair share of romance and...shall we say...time in the bedroom. But Knight rider is all about adventure, action and fun for all ages. The scriptwriters cannot include detailed storylines based on what really happens behind closed bedroom doors. KITT pretty much sums it up for all of us when he said "I've heard that one before". This is after all Knight Rider and not some run of the mill soap opera.

knightwalker
Volunteer

Post by knightwalker » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:53 pm

i get what you mean. i dont watch the show 4 romance. id prob prefer it if it didnt have any kind of romance. i watch it 4 the action n the friendship+conversations between michael n kitt. i just think they coulda been a lil clearer abt that stuff.

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit

Post by walter h. anderson » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:34 pm

One thing about Michael Knight was the face that he was human super-glue for the ladies. Did you see the part in "KITT Vs. KARR" where Michael is asking everybody if they've seen KARR? All the ladies were staring at him like "I want him, and I want him now!"

As for the question, I think Karen from "KITT-Napped". After all, she's very attractive and smart (She was doing a thesis on KITT for a doctorate in Criminology.)
If you don't make a difference, you are not the Knight Rider.