idea for movie plot

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightrider2004
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

idea for movie plot

Post by knightrider2004 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:37 am

What if the story took place 6 years after KR 2000 and followed an aging Michael Knight(david hasselhoff) driving KITT(William Daniels) in his original 82 TA body because KIFT`s body was destroyed on a dangerous mission. In this time the parts for KITT are hard 2 find so KITT has rust,MBS chippings, and sounds bad. That would mean KITT isn't wat he was once. So Michael and KITT go 2 stop a bank robbery one day and find these high tech robbers who fire an EMP at KITT which weakens him even more and just before the robbers fire a rocket KITT uses his last ounce of energy to eject Michael out of the car and KITT blows up. So KITT gets towed back to FLAG and Michael has no staff working it is just him. So he then trys to find new help for FLAG. So he goes to the jail and wants to hire for the driver Michael Trip(Paul Walker) who was caught in a high speed pursuit through 2 states yesterday. He said he could get him out of jail clean his record the the worlds most fantastic car and get a good pay if he decided to work for FLAG. So he said yes. Then Michael Knight put an add in the paper for a technician and found one by the name of Anne Stewart(Jennifer Garner). She then orders up parts for a 2003 TA body without the ram air and KITT`s regular hood also KITT`s correct spoiler with a tan interior that has new age PMD seats. Mean while Michael Trip`s name has just been changed to Michael Knight and his finger prints have been altered. Plus his hair is now brown instead of blonde. After that event Michael Knight(hasselhoff) changed his name to Michael Miles after Devon Miles.Now that michael had a full staff they had worked on KITT till he was finished for a week while keeping tabs on the bank robbers during the week and once KITT `s finished Michael Knight(Walker) went after them in the new souped up KITT. His dash is the same shape with neon red, green, and yellow gages and buttons. KITT is still equipped with SPM, EBS, and convertible mode. So then during the rest of the movie its chases and turbo boosts stopping the bad guys and saving the day. So wat do u think? Honest opinions please.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:51 am

You have an amazingly wild imagination. :D Which isn't bad to have.
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:41 am

I'd like to make a suggestion and I pray to God Hasselhoff is going to read this! The script you wrote wasn't bad but you are killing the real plot and script of the show, it wouldn't be good to get of KR 2000, it should start of with someone new in charge of FLAG, because the actor for Devon is dead, or have someone else play him, track down Michael Knight, and then when he comes to take KITT out of storage with his original Firebird TA body!!! I hope in the movie they keep that, thats what everyone wants to see, and then they can take it from there. I also would like to see him as a Mentor or maybe be the new head of flag, hes too old to play Michael Knight, Afleck wouldn't be too bad...

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:42 am

I'd like to make a suggestion and I pray to God Hasselhoff is going to read this! The script you wrote wasn't bad but you are killing the real plot and script of the show, it wouldn't be good to get of KR 2000, it should start of with someone new in charge of FLAG, because the actor for Devon is dead, or have someone else play him, track down Michael Knight, and then when he comes to take KITT out of storage with his original Firebird TA body!!! I hope in the movie they keep that, thats what everyone wants to see, and then they can take it from there. I also would like to see him as a Mentor or maybe be the new head of flag, hes too old to play Michael Knight, Afleck wouldn't be too bad...

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:10 pm

Sounds good just keep Jennifer Garner and Paul Walker out of it...these trendy actors they have these days lack quality.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:31 pm

jjsocrazy wrote:it wouldn't be good to get of KR 2000, it should start of with someone new in charge of FLAG... when he comes to take KITT out of storage with his original Firebird TA body!!! I hope in the movie they keep that, thats what everyone wants to see...
Not everyone :)
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:53 pm

I didn't like KITT in that red car at all. To me, I rather see KITT in his '80s T/A body. I loved that style and the nose too. :)

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:32 pm

I just wanted 2 know if everybody liked my idea? I knew some people wouldnt like it but it was just a dream I had. I thought it was a rather good idea.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:34 pm

It might even be neat for you to write a fanfic of that. FanFiction.net is a place folks can store their works too and I've seen a few good KR fanfics there.

Heck, if someone didn't write it and you like it - you can always write it yourself. :)

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:24 am

That sounds like a good idea i but i am wondering if somebody would like to write it into a fanfic? If they do tell me and quote me on the idea. That would be most apprecitated.I would but i am not big on writing. That paragraph in the post took forever to write.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:52 pm

Fanfic itself can take forever to write. :) Take your time. It's a good exercise in learning to write, too.

I personally don't have time for doing fanfic. I barely have time to read an occasional story here and there.

Best way to learn to write is to try doing it. Then after awhile it will get easier.

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:22 pm

8) Nice idea for a script. However, I must agree with whoever it was who said not Jennifer Garner, and not Paul Walker either. Instead, I would use Vin Diesel for a new Knight Rider, as well as either bring back Patrica to Play Bonnie Barstoll or get someone who would look like her to play her. But make sure that they actually do know a thing or two about cars so that people watching it won't think that it is just another sappy idea to bring back the beloved Knight Rider. 8)

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:49 pm

Can we have someone with hair play Michael Knight?
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Re: idea for movie plot

Post by TurbomanKnight » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:36 am

knightrider2004 wrote: So he then trys to find new help for FLAG. So he goes to the jail and wants to hire for the driver Michael Trip(Paul Walker) who was caught in a high speed pursuit through 2 states yesterday. He said he could get him out of jail clean his record .

Dude, did you get the clean Record idea from 2 Fast 2 Furious?
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:22 am

kind of but i thought it gave it a nice touch

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:23 pm

TurbomanKnight wrote:Can we have someone with hair play Michael Knight?
Yah - sure - just so long as it isn't Mark Walberg becasue I really don't like his acting. :idea: You people might not like this idea but here goes - how about Hayden Christyensen? That might be interesting. but it is just an idea. :|

Michelle
Rookie

Post by Michelle » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:56 pm

Jutst thought I would throw this in here: In my idea I have Mcihael Knight, Devon Miles, and Bonnie barstow as....................: Characters in a show!

My story has a young woman and man (actors unknown) who are HUGE fans of KR. So much that they are trying to create a real Knight Foundation including KITT and encounder about 4 problems:

They have to find funding for the project, then they have to find a way to make a functional KITT: One who is not confined in a car, but more like a technical ghost that could travel from computer to computer, undetected!

They try to combine KITT and parts of KARR so it can harm people when needed, but not to kill. A problem occurs, though and KARR escapes.

When they get KARR back they find out that the boss of their Foundation, Dillan Nills is emphaising Knight. Like keeping them a secret and working only at night, stuff like that> (Cat (the gilr who made KITT) "This is NOT wilton's dream!!)

Then they defeat that guy and four years pass. The couple is married and find that Dillan has escaped and is after them!

I am in the process of writting a fanfic of it, but what do u think!??? :?: :!: :D :wink:
Michael: It can end here if you let it. (Race for Life 2:16)