Australia - David interview /radio

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked

User avatar
Wizster
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:06 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Post by Wizster » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:00 pm

Thanks, I'm listening to them now, very good

User avatar
Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2716
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:45 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Long Island, NY

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:06 pm

Well, according to David, it seems as if they'll build a brand new car from scratch for the movie and not use any existing one. It's also interesting that David has a lot of original K.I.T.T. parts in his home and that someone on eBay is lying about a "screen used" car. Hmm...
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

User avatar
MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:03 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: freeport
Contact:

Post by MIKEMAC » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:57 pm

Lost Knight wrote:Well, according to David, it seems as if they'll build a brand new car from scratch for the movie and not use any existing one. It's also interesting that David has a lot of original K.I.T.T. parts in his home and that someone on eBay is lying about a "screen used" car. Hmm...


what the hell!! If david is all about being true to the show and keeping it "real" as they say, why the hell use a new car and not the origanal kitt!!, the dukes movie, starcey and hutch all had the origanl cars, herbie, why mess with the best. Kitt still stands the time of today, 20 years later and you want to make a new car, that's stupid. I'm not watching this movie cause kr2000 was a big disapointment with a new car and I'm not paying 12 bucks for crap.
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk

User avatar
Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2716
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:45 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Long Island, NY

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:12 pm

MIKEMAC wrote:what the hell!! If david is all about being true to the show and keeping it "real" as they say, why the hell use a new car and not the origanal kitt!!, the dukes movie, starcey and hutch all had the origanl cars, herbie, why mess with the best. Kitt still stands the time of today, 20 years later and you want to make a new car, that's stupid. I'm not watching this movie cause kr2000 was a big disapointment with a new car and I'm not paying 12 bucks for crap.


Not so fast. I'm sorry for not being clear enough. He said the original K.I.T.T. will be in the movie as well, only I didn't mention that because it's the same old information that can be found in a hundred threads around here. I was only trying to highlight the information we haven't heard as much. :wink:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Lyn
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Post by Lyn » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:13 am

I just wish for Michael and KITT(in his original car form) in the "Knight Rider" movie to be in the crime-fighting spirit, so to speak, to help his son fight crime, not be on the sidelines at all.

User avatar
Wizster
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:06 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Post by Wizster » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:34 pm

Lyn wrote:I just wish for Michael and KITT(in his original car form) in the "Knight Rider" movie to be in the crime-fighting spirit, so to speak, to help his son fight crime, not be on the sidelines at all.


I've said it before and i'll say it again. I couldn't agree more

User avatar
Knight DJ
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:16 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Knight DJ » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:48 pm

And you can hear another radio interview with him here at the end of this Podcast:

http://podcast.nova969.com.au:81/thursday2010.mp3

User avatar
MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:03 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: freeport
Contact:

Post by MIKEMAC » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:54 pm

Lost Knight wrote:
MIKEMAC wrote:what the hell!! If david is all about being true to the show and keeping it "real" as they say, why the hell use a new car and not the origanal kitt!!, the dukes movie, starcey and hutch all had the origanl cars, herbie, why mess with the best. Kitt still stands the time of today, 20 years later and you want to make a new car, that's stupid. I'm not watching this movie cause kr2000 was a big disapointment with a new car and I'm not paying 12 bucks for crap.


Not so fast. I'm sorry for not being clear enough. He said the original K.I.T.T. will be in the movie as well, only I didn't mention that because it's the same old information that can be found in a hundred threads around here. I was only trying to highlight the information we haven't heard as much. :wink:

sorry, I got ahead of myself there. :D I feel much better now. 8)
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk

Locked