Blind Spot Noticeables.

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Blind Spot Noticeables.

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:47 pm

I noticed this in "Blind Spot" where Michael asks KITT to punch up info on DAVID Dudley so KITT comes up with info that shows "Dudley, Larry B". Then after the scene where April tells Michael and Devon that John is able to talk, on the way to the hospital, even KITT calls the other guy DAVID Dudley. :)

Or was it to show the guy had another alias? It was interesting nonetheless. :)

Blind Spot was a favorite episode. Love the way KITT worked with the blind lady and that dog was just too cute. :) Did anyone notice the cream-white colored VW Bug with the black stripe? Herbie-ish type reference there? it was in two scenes I believe.

TashaKnight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by TashaKnight » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:45 pm

That punch buggy was in more scenes than that I think. I just watched it about 3 hours ago, and noticed that it was being recycled over and over.

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:54 pm

Yes, that bug was one of the first things I noticed about that episode. Me and my roomate laughed every time we saw it. I swear that thing was like a shadow. There's the one part where KITT drives right passed it that if someone who had some time on there hands could use a little graphic magic and make "KITT vs. Herbie." :lol:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:05 pm

:lol: According to the Herbie movie, KITT and Herbie hung out together. I guess there's your 'proof' of sorts. ;) Herbie incognito? :lol:

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:54 pm

FuzzieDice wrote::lol: According to the Herbie movie, KITT and Herbie hung out together. I guess there's your 'proof' of sorts. ;) Herbie incognito? :lol:
LOL perhaps! :lol:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"