The purchase of season 1 and 2 of Knight Rider

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Kingofhearts
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The purchase of season 1 and 2 of Knight Rider

Post by Kingofhearts » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:15 am

I should go ahead and pass the word along. I am the owner of both season 1 and 2 of the Knight Rider DVD's. But what I wanted to let you all know is that before you buy the DVD's, double check them when you get home. When I bought the first season, I had recieved the two of the same disks in the box. In other words, I had the first two disks that contain the knight of the phoniex on both disks. So after you buy the DVD, do not throw away the reciept. It is a real pain when you buy a DVD then find out later that you need to take it back. Knight Rider was the collest show that I had ever saw. No offense to any Airwolf fans, but I liked Knight Rider better than that show. Peace out everyone.
Sincerly,
King of Hearts

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:40 am

Fortunately that hasn't happened to me, but I still checked to see if the discs worked in proper order, which they do.
I had gotten the 1st season of "Knight Rider" at Wal-Mart, but got the 2nd season of the same show from Amazon.com, which is a good thing since I don't see the 2nd season of "Knight Rider" on shelves at the present time in my area. :) :shock: 8) :wink: :? :roll: :wink:

TashaKnight
Rookie

Post by TashaKnight » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:22 pm

Good to know that I can get season 1 at Wal*Mart. I was begining to wonder if I could get it without buying it online.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:38 pm

I got my first season DVD set at Buy.com and the 2nd season I pre-ordered at Amazon.com. Both were in perfect condition when I got them and all were in correct order. I still keep watching them, in fact. :)

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:43 pm

Just pre-ordered my Season 2 dvds, thanks for the warning to check them, I will. Can't wait. Pathetically excited actually... even to the extent as part of my job hunting strategy I took a peek at corporate investigation companies... Realised I was being a nit, and that the Foundation for Law & Government doesn't actually exist and I'm back looking at 'general admin'.

Makes that postgrad degree of mine seem soooo worth the time and energy...

Pity us here in the UK people, KR 2 doesn't come out here til 4th of July... darnnit.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:49 am

Actually, I think someone said there WAS a Foundation for Law and Government, but there was no mention for what they actually did or if it was anything similar to what KITT and Micheal were in. I vaguely recall someone mentioning that if there was a real guy named Michael Knight there, he'd probably be getting a good teasing every so often. ;)

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:21 pm

Probably an institution for legal bods. I don't think you could have FLAG, the safeguards against corruption would be almost impossible to install, and obviously a talking car would be pretty tricky too.

There was a drumming teacher at school called Michael Knight. He wore a leather jacket, was young and fit, and turned up on a motorbike for lessons. It was a girl's school, and naturally the number of kids taking up drums shot up!

marctronixx
Recruit

Post by marctronixx » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:22 pm

got mine from netflix... :wink: