Need for speed Knight Rider Cars

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Need for speed Knight Rider Cars

Post by Knight Racer » Thu May 12, 2005 8:06 pm

Since SOMEBODY didn't use any of my work for the need for speed models, or offer me credit in any way for what I helped him with,I've decided to release the dashboard models I made.Credit is given to the person who made a huge contribution.Tell me what you guys think.

http://files.filefront.com/Need_for_spe ... einfo.html

KARR_Knight
Rookie

Post by KARR_Knight » Fri May 13, 2005 12:51 am

WTF is your problem Racer, If you would have talked to me you would see that the file i sent Tim to be put on his site had the readme in it giving you credit, & that HE removed it! & im sorry that you dont like the dashboards i used but i think they stand out way more. I thought we could be parters on the GTA project but judging from the problems your having with me & ignoring my posts i guess we cant. So i guess ill do it myself.
Forget the paremeters of rational thinking -KARR episode 3x06

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri May 13, 2005 7:17 am

I'm not going to make this an argument on the board because I have been here too long to know how everyone feels about that.All I'm going to say is that you went ahead and posted the files before even contacting me.I would have suggested to have both sets as 2 different zips.This way they players can decide which they like better.I put far too much time into this to be completely ignored when it came to the release.What it boils down to is that people who work on projects must be credited for there work.That was your responcability not the person you had upload it

I still want to be friends with you but if you're going to go ahead and make people think a project is completely yours and not make damn sure that people are credited then we can't be.Remember what you told me.That I would be considered a partner on the project.

Thats all I have to say as far as the board is concerned.If you want we can communicate further on the subject through emails.

KARR_Knight
Rookie

Post by KARR_Knight » Fri May 13, 2005 10:31 am

If thats the way you feel about it then thats fine, I had no intent on making people think that the project was completely mine! Tim only put the car files on his site when he recieved the full file including the readme!, you would know that if you read the posts in the other thread, & people im sure would have realized that we both worked on it from reading the other thread. I told you the last time we talked about the dash i wanted to get this done so i can start on the GTA car & you were not around for a week so i finished it. What it boils down to is that it may have been a joint project but i still had the final say on what textures to use. I dont want this to turn into a fued on here either & i still want to be friends also but i just dont think we can work together again because once you get set on using something theres no talking to you about it. Im gonna make the GTA car & when its done you can alter it to what you think it should be. Thats all i have to say about this period.
Forget the paremeters of rational thinking -KARR episode 3x06

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri May 13, 2005 5:17 pm

Now that we got that out of the way,has anyone succesfully tested both sets of cars?What do you guys think?

ReddawgKnight
FLAG Assistant

Post by ReddawgKnight » Fri May 13, 2005 10:43 pm

i havent yet cuz dont have my nfs 4 installed yet..sorry KR
:?

daroga
Rookie

Post by daroga » Sun May 15, 2005 1:03 am

Wow, just browsing here. I never touched the zip file I was sent, never even extracted the cars out of it. If there's a file missing you need to let me know and we'll get it fixed.

The zip I uploaded was the file I was sent.

Tim