Finished watching Season 2....

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

chrisebourg
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Finished watching Season 2....

Post by chrisebourg » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:47 pm

I finished watching season 2 on DVD :cry:

As previous posts, Season 3 may be released in December 2005. Anybody know for sure if this will happen officially? Dukes of Hazzard Season 3 on the go... Can I put it on my hoiday wish list? :D

KnightRiderGirl
Rookie

Re: Finished watching Season 2....

Post by KnightRiderGirl » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:52 pm

chrisebourg wrote:I finished watching season 2 on DVD :cry:

As previous posts, Season 3 may be released in December 2005. Anybody know for sure if this will happen officially? Dukes of Hazzard Season 3 on the go... Can I put it on my hoiday wish list? :D
Oh my god, I wish that season 3 will be released. Then, I can ask for that for christmas just as I got season 1 for christmas last year! *nod nod*

I'm hoping to get season 2 for my birthday 8)

chrisebourg
Operative

Re: Finished watching Season 2....

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:15 am

Oh my god, I wish that season 3 will be released. Then, I can ask for that for christmas just as I got season 1 for christmas last year! *nod nod*

I'm hoping to get season 2 for my birthday 8)[/quote]

It's not about receiving it's about giving. However, because it is KR, I will gladly receive it myself. :D

1982K.I.T.T.
Recruit

Post by 1982K.I.T.T. » Sun May 01, 2005 1:54 pm

I watched all of season two probably within a week. It was released on a Tuesday, and my day off is Wednesday. I probably knocked out about half of them within a day!

Ritari Ässä
Stranger

Post by Ritari Ässä » Sun May 01, 2005 2:24 pm

I have to buy that DVD-collection although serie shows on TV every weekend.
Damn we Finns are lucky. Channel, which owns broadcasting rights to Knight Rider, started another repeat round of the serie.
First round started approximately on autumn 2003, second round last autumn and today started the third round.
This is good thing because I have missed some episodes before. Hopefully I remember to watch those this time.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Sun May 01, 2005 2:38 pm

Ritari Ässä wrote:I have to buy that DVD-collection although serie shows on TV every weekend.
Damn we Finns are lucky. Channel, which owns broadcasting rights to Knight Rider, started another repeat round of the serie.
First round started approximately on autumn 2003, second round last autumn and today started the third round.
This is good thing because I have missed some episodes before. Hopefully I remember to watch those this time.
Indeed you are lucky over there if reruns are bing broadcasted - The show must be in big demand. However, if you are a true KR fan, purchasing the Collection is great because the sound and Video have been remastered. Plus, there are no commercials and no cut scenes.

MiKA-
Volunteer

Post by MiKA- » Sun May 01, 2005 3:04 pm

First i need to say: SubTV Rocks! :P (It's the channel which shows Knight Rider still here in Finland :) )

I just ordered my copy of Knight Rider Season 1 DVD-boxset, hopefully it will arrive soon. Its just sad that i need to wait for Region 2 release of season 2, of course with Finnish subs :) I think im going to capture the episodes of knight rider from SubTV to my PC, so i can watch them everytime i want with Finnish subs :)

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Sun May 01, 2005 9:24 pm

just make sure you cut the commercials and it should be just fine.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Sun May 01, 2005 9:24 pm

just make sure you cut the commercials and it should be just fine.

MiKA-
Volunteer

Post by MiKA- » Mon May 02, 2005 12:59 am

chrisebourg wrote:just make sure you cut the commercials and it should be just fine.
Yeah, of course :)