Those who are mad about the ending of "Golith Returns&q

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MIKEMAC
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Those who are mad about the ending of "Golith Returns&q

Post by MIKEMAC » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:55 pm

I read in some post awhile ago were the ending of Golith Returns was stupid and (spoliers if you haven't seen it) when Golith goes of the edge of the cliff it didn't make sense. I just watched it last night, and if you look close enough, the girl that broke Garth out of prison and was in love with Michael, right when they came to the edge, Garth was aiming for Kitt and she leaned over and turned the wheel so it would miss and go over the cliff, so she dies for Michael in a way lol. You have to watch close enough and you can see it, and I think others on here may not have seen that and that's why there like why would Garth just drive off the cliff, well, she turned the wheel. I would have hit the brakes but they had to kill Garth off I guess. Hope that helps. When April comes around you will see it better on DVD if you have zoom and you can scroll over to see it.
**true happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth**
Please check out my Knight Rider site at
http://www.knightriderforever.tk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:07 pm

Actually, I liked it when that ending happened, for Garthe Knight went, ahem, down with his ship, even if it growled like a dinosaur with sound effects! lol!
I don't think Adrienne died for Michael actually; she died for her own bad timing for getting herself involved with Garthe Knight---with no way out of that bad relationship!

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:20 pm

Personally, I think that Adrienne did not die for Michael or anything else... I believe she grabbed the wheel in order to simply save herself and turn the truck away, but was way too late.

-Scott

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:55 am

Maybe KITT, being smaller, could move a little away from Goliath's path, while Goliath, big and heavy, at that speed, could not be steered so easily, nor could it be braked instantly.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:49 pm

It's funny how the 2 full episodes are called Goliath. They are simply named after the truck that Garth drives to destroy Michael and KITT. Although it is a monster truck, we don't see much "action" going on with the truck if you know what I mean.

Garth deserved to die though! Pure hatred!

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:18 pm

Adrianne and Garth could of made it though. They only went off a cliff and fell into some water. All they had to do was jump out of the truck.
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers