Please introduce yourself! :)

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightCrusader99
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:27 am

Hello All! My name is Steve, and I live in Falmouth Kentucky (just south of Cincinnati). I am currently studying computer science at Transylvania University, and planning to get a Masters in Information Systems from Northern Kentucky University. I turn 21 next month!!

I guess I wasn't very much alive during the original run of Knight Rider. I caught it in reruns on an independent station from Cincy back in 1991 I believe. (WOW...First Grade) I remember one of the years they would show two eps of KR back to back at 1pm on Saturdays. I was obsessed with the show. I remember at a young age looking out at traffic while riding in a car thinking I would see KITT drive by me. I was such a loser. :-) Oh well, someday I plan to have my own KITT replica to fulfill my dreams.

Super knight
Recruit

hello

Post by Super knight » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:12 am

helllo,

I am Guillaume, i am french and have a bad English ( lol ).
I am the webmaster of the big francophone website http://www.knightrider2000.net or http://k2000.site.voila.fr/index.html

:D
webmaster of http://www.knightriderworld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Deona
Stranger

Post by Deona » Mon May 09, 2005 10:56 pm

I moved this from the Fanfic Archive board. Didn't see this at first or I would have put it here. Sorry!

I'm pretty new to this site (I found it via Knight Foundation) and this board, but not to fanfiction.

My name is Deona Lindholm. I'm a free-lance writer that'll be 30 this week, and I've been writing fanfiction off and on for 10 years. I've been a fan of KR (a serious one) since around 1995 or 1996 (It's been some time), but I've only gotten involved in Knight Rider fanfiction about a month ago. I currently live in South Carolina.

My favorite characters are Devon and KITT, while my favorite first season episodes are "No Big Thing" and "Knight Moves" (although the one where Devon falls for a woman that steals his friend's car is also hilarious).

The stories I have written so far for KR are: "Marissa" (WIP), "Shooting Stars" and "Wind Beneath My Wings". The third can be found at the FF archive.

I hope that I'll get to know you guys and hope to read and post fanwork!

Deona
"No offense, Devon, but you don't strike me as a typical jailbreaker." --Pink

"Well, that's what the Gestapo thought, too." --Devon Miles

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Mon May 09, 2005 11:24 pm

Nice to have you aboard, Deona. :)

Do drop by often, I'm sure the members here (including me) will keep you in great company. Welcome aboard! 8)

Deona
Stranger

Post by Deona » Mon May 09, 2005 11:30 pm

HondaSiR wrote:Nice to have you aboard, Deona. :)

Do drop by often, I'm sure the members here (including me) will keep you in great company. Welcome aboard! 8)
Heh, thanks! I do have a fic challenge at the_kittchen, although as soon as I figure out how to post one, I'll have it here, too. For now, the link to it on Knight Foundation board should do.

British Birthday Challenge
"No offense, Devon, but you don't strike me as a typical jailbreaker." --Pink

"Well, that's what the Gestapo thought, too." --Devon Miles

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Tue May 10, 2005 4:55 am

mabey im going to introduce myself also :)

My name is jocke i live in the middle of sweden, about 10miles north of our capital stockholm..

im 21 years old and i work at a internet Cafe ...

i have a black pontiac trans am GTA 88...
i have been on this boards since a pretty long time :)

anything else, just ask ...

Michael Archangel
Volunteer

Post by Michael Archangel » Tue May 10, 2005 3:49 pm

Hi there, I'm 21. I live in France and at the moment I work in England.

I drive a Peugeot 206 and one day hope to be able to afford a Pontiac TansAm. :D

I've always been interested in the 80s and used to watch a lot of TV series back then. I'm a big fan of "Airwolf", "The A-Team", "MacGyver" and many others including "Knight Rider" of course.

My fond-of memory of "Knight Rider" was the episode "Knightmares" - where Michael loses HIS memory...

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Tue May 10, 2005 3:57 pm

a trans am is not that expensive really, you can find them for a really nice price if you do some searches :)

take that advice ;)

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Tue May 10, 2005 6:51 pm

Hi! My name is Jessica, I'm 21 (going on 22 in june) and I have been watching Knight Rider since the early 90's. I know I was not able to watch it the day it came out, but I have been facinated with it since i started watching it. I have turned totally obsessed with the show! I now have Kitt and Kift models, along with many other Knight Rider things. I live (at least for the next 7 months (military)) in CT. Where I go next who knows. I am also a total animal lover. But i am not a vegaterian (does that make sense :lol: ). I have 3 tattoos one of a dolphin on my right shoulder blade, one killer whale on my right ackle (sp?) and amazingly (i hope to have a pic soon) i have KITT on my left calf!

I happened to find this site about 7-5 yrs ago when i went to find out if there were any web pages based on the show. Boy was I suprized when i found that there were many out there I and i was not the only fan out there.

Fav. show.....hmmmmm...... I have a couple: Knightmares, junkyard dog (basicly any episode that KITT is featured in most of the episode) :kitt2:
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

theevolved1
Operative

Post by theevolved1 » Wed May 11, 2005 1:06 am

Hi My name is Brendan and I am from the Cleveland Area of Ohio. I was born in cleveland on Feb. 18th 1985 and Ive lived in 2 different suburbs of Cleveland which is currently where im at. Ive been a Knight Rider fan for as long as I can remember. One of the things about Knight Rider that I hold really dear and is special to me is that It was a show that I used to watch with my Grandpa (Papa) all the time. I used to love watching it with him and I enjoyed spending that time together with him. He has probably meant the most to me in my whole life than any other person and sadly he passed away in March of this year. Its been hard but Ive been hanging in there. But I just love watching the episodes and being comforted with the memories of watching it with him. If you ask anyone Ive ever known there have always been 3 shows or things Ive been crazy about and they are Knight Rider, Star Trek, and Wrestling. Ive been a member here for only a short time but I feel as if Ive been here forever and Ive enjoyed meeting other Knight Rider fans because I dont know anyone whose even close to being as much of a fan of KR as I am. Ive always wanted a KITT replica of my own and hope to one day own one. The earliest Episode I can remember seeing is Junkyard Dog but I know thats not the first episode ive ever seen. Some of my favorite episodes are: Knight of the Phoenix (sp?), Trust Dosnt Rust, Kitt v.s. Karr, Goliath, Knight of the Drones, and Knight of the Juggernaut, I also like the Stevie Trilogy. I hope I get to learn more and become friends with people on here as I have done at the other boards I have gone to.
Funny TKR Quote

*bling*
"Maintanence Please Report to the Recreation Room.... The Jukebox is Jammed on Moonlight at the Oasis."

andrewd
Recruit

Post by andrewd » Wed May 11, 2005 1:35 am

Hi there my name is Andrew from Melbourne Australia. I first started watching Knight Rider when I was a teenager at school. I couldn't wait to watch it every week here in Australia. I believe this may have been responsible to some extent for my interest in computers. Thanks for creating this site and letting me relive those magical childhood memories (still a kid at heart).
I've ordered the DVD box set from Empiricalfilm.com and can't wait to watch the episodes again. I'd have to say my favourite episodes are Let it Be me, Mouth of the Snake, KITT VS KARR and the Goliath episodes.

knytrydr
Volunteer

Post by knytrydr » Wed May 11, 2005 10:11 am

"Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste." :)

Hello! My name is Tony, 31 years old, from New Smyrna Beach Florida.

I've been a fan of Knight Rider since day one. I was 9 when the show premiered. I would have to pick the Goliath episodes as my favorite. I also pretend to be a writer and write Knight Rider Fan Fiction. :wink:

My favorite Knight Rider memory was when I was 10. My parents took me to a mall when they were bringing KITT around for a mall tour around the country. I had no idea we were going to see KITT. My parents just piled us all into the car and off we went. Just your typical trip to the mall. I happened to be wearing my Knight Rider sweatshirt that day. We were walking through the mall and I could hear the theme song. we turned a cornor and there was KITT. I couldn't believe it, KITT was right there in front of me. I had my picture taken in the car. I still have that picture.

Today I own my own KITT, built from an '87 Trans Am.
:kitt2: :kittx:

Dreams do come true
The greatest thing about the computer is its availability to the masses.
The worst thing about the computer is that any idiot can get one.