kitt vs other cars

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARR Engineer
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KARR Engineer » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:22 am

GM3 is too tough for 1. It could burn the glue to ashes. For 2, GM3 would blow up the road with rockets and free itself. With 3, remember KR The Game with Garth escaping with the aid of a helicopter? Besides, GM3 could blow rock up with rockets. The laser wouldn't penetrate the MBS. Garth is smarter than that. I think no-one will guess how to destroy GM3, nearly killing Garth in the process. But do try!

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:25 pm

Erm...time to get nasty, then.

Option four. KITT enlists the help of some underground hackers that he met at another time and has them hack their way into some US Government missile silos. Upon making the connection, KITT launches some heavy duty equipment at GM3's coordinance, trashing the whole area around GM3 after a lengthly chase/diversion chase scene with KITT super charging his way out of the wave of destruction at the last possible second and a VERY stunned Michael wondering what just happened.

KARR Engineer
FLAG Recruit

Post by KARR Engineer » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:16 pm

Uh, not really. My idea was: GM3 is operated by computer. To open the fuel cap You need to use the computer which is onboard. KITT overrides it and opens the fuel cap and shoots the laser at it, detonating the gas tank. I wonder what would be left of Garth...

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:55 pm

Erm...yea. Would have never figured that one out.

Dark Knight
Stranger

Post by Dark Knight » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:59 pm

Ok there are a group of you talking about car vs. car, in which case I believe the K.I.T.T would whip anything on 4 wheels! But lets face it, only very few cars can operate on their own so now we come to the interesting part. So i have done a lot of thinking on this and the only car the can stand up to K.I.T.T is of course K.A.R.R but who to drive it? I can think of only one man who can kill K.I.T.T, yes one MAN not one car. His name is...Magneto! Yes the metal commander can rip K.I.T.T apart piece by piece and K.A.R.R is just there for the ride. I can just hear K.A.R.R now " one million pieces of your "perfection" under my tread dear brother"!

nbcviper
Rookie

lol!!!

Post by nbcviper » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:04 am

Ok the Viper defender fight with kitt that’s hilarious. No offense but yes the Viper (defender) would whoop Kitts a**. Number one, the Viper has a intruder blocking system after the black box episode. Number 2 it has a shield against microwave (jammers) can't remember what episode. Also Yes the does have its weak spots like when it morphs and when the (btw someone forgot to mention this) the side pods, BUT! kitt has a huge weakness actually 2. Number 1 Kitts scanner is a major, he takes a blow from a missile for the Viper he's toast. Number 2 the bottom of kitt, some episodes he has a protective layer under him but, sometimes he doesn't! missile to that and he's gone!. The way to DESTROY, yes DESTROY kitt with the Viper (defender) is to (in order) use the static pulse, turn kitt into and I quote "A immobilize hunk of metal" (Trust doesn't rust) kitt will go nuts and just shutdown. Here comes the fun part!! use the laser from the side pods on Kitts scanner and the rest of him, cut him into little pieces. Step 3 get out of the Viper (defender) and look down and laugh historically :D :twisted: . The way to destroy the Viper (defender) with kitt, Kitt speeds 200 MPH with SPM (but the white parts of the SPM are not cover by the molecular bonded shell) turbo boosts or just drives into the defender which would blow them both up. The other way when the car is morphing hit it in the right place and it should blow up! One more way to KILL KITT!!!!! use the static pulse (or it may not be needed) and then "Michael he's zeroing in on my exhaust system" zero in on Kitts exhaust and fire a missile or laser into it and KABOOM!!!!! BYE BYE KITT! The reason for me saying this is because I think the Viper is cooler and it is my kinda car but that’s my opinion, I do like kitt (big fan) but kitt is just a trans am the 500 hp Viper RT/10 roaster could beat a trans am any day! but in the show someone said "in terms of speed kitt rules" WRONG!!!!! there is an episode where the Viper gets a JET ENGINE installed in the rear end and guess what it car go 337 mph! bingo! the Viper can kick Kitts A**! but if they teamed up they would be unstoppable! No body would be able to beat them! :twisted: :twisted:
the day after tomorrow, NBCVIPER

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:02 am

We were discussing the topic with my girlfriend and came to the final conclusion that the only car that would be a real "enemy" for Kitt is Christine. She has no lasers, EMPs and stuff but she's EVIL! And with that regenerative ability... Poor Kitt...

What about Kitt VS Herbie?