Inevitable done!

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

WhiteBird
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Inevitable done!

Post by WhiteBird » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:33 pm

[url=http://whitebirdflysagain.freeservers.c ... itable.htm[/url]

Good news gang! Inevitable is complete and the direct link is listed above.
As always, feedback is my icing on the perverbial cake, and I hope everyone enjoys it.
This story ends at bit of a cliff-hanger, but no worries, the next in line will pick up exactly where this one leaves off.

Love ya all, enjoy the read!

BabsBunny
Rookie

Inevitable done!

Post by BabsBunny » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:48 pm

SWEET!!!!! *runs off to read* Hey, you online at all? Come chat with me! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

BabsBunny
Rookie

Inevitable done!

Post by BabsBunny » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:03 pm

Inevitable is FANTASTIC, WB!!

Dude, Edwards winner..right here! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] *points to WB and her fic..*giggles**

WhiteBird
Rookie

Inevitable done!

Post by WhiteBird » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:53 pm

Thanks babs! I'll be on soon sweetie! I'm glad you like it, but I accidentally published an old file. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] I was in a hurry to go eat with my folks.
Anyway, I got my stuff together, and the finished product is now there, even though it still says "not finished" by the link on the site. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Inevitable done!

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:52 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out. The nomination and voting hasn't even happened yet. While your intentions were good to support
White Bird, saying that does a great disservice to our other authors who are competing just as hard.

-Scott

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Babs Bunny:
<STRONG>Inevitable is FANTASTIC, WB!!

Dude, Edwards winner..right here! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] *points to WB and her fic..*giggles**</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Inevitable done!

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:32 am

I do have to agree a bit, we have to be a little careful about saying that a story is an Edwards winner, because it makes the other writers feel a little left out, and could unfairly influence voting. We just want to make sure that everybody has a fair chance.

That being said, very nicely done, Whitebird, the finished product is extremely well done! Can't wait to see the next one! (Cliffhangers...sheesh!)

knightimmortal

WhiteBird
Rookie

Inevitable done!

Post by WhiteBird » Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:03 am

Hey thanks for all the wonderful compliments guys! It really does mean alot coming from fellow writers.
I'm sorry if any comments in this thread hurt anyone's feelings, they were not intended to have that affect.
I wrote this story because it's fun, because it keeps us all sane, and I like it when I know I have an audience.
You all are way too good to me. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] *blushes*

Soul Sista
Rookie

Inevitable done!

Post by Soul Sista » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:29 am

Cliffhanger!?! Please don't do this to me! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Anyway,I can't wait for part two to go up.I'm pretty anxious to see what happens when Kitt wakes up.Hurry and write,girl! Your friend,Soul Sista/Choctaw! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

CK
Operative

Inevitable done!

Post by CK » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:39 pm

Ya finally got it done. I've been checking that story every now and then to see if there was anything new on it. Sometimes I'd catch it before you posted it. Anyway, now you got me worried about Kitt. Please tell me you're working on the next one now! Ya got a really good thing going here! Write! Write! Write! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheri--cliffhangers should be outlawed [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

kittgirl
Volunteer

Inevitable done!

Post by kittgirl » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:10 am

Awesome story WB! Can't wait to read more! It's stories like this that got me intrested in writing fan fic myself.

WhiteBird
Rookie

Inevitable done!

Post by WhiteBird » Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:56 am

Hey guys trust me, I'd love to start writing the sequal myself. I can't wait, but there's only one problem. I can't figure out the one remaining story tag that Inevitable has left me with. I think I'm just going to have to make something up. Except that it needs to be something logical and something that's going to make sense, I don't want it to be too 'out there,' even though heaven knows we are talking about Knight Rider, but that's what we love about it right? lol [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]